Chevron

Thursday, March 26, 2015

We're Off to See the.... Review of OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser & Mask



Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I have to be an expert skincare reviewer at this point. I just cannot seem to pull myself away from the ever-growing natural and organic skincare that is becoming all the rage. I'm so glad that so many companies are deciding to make products that are formulated with better ingredients, yet work just as well as their fellow not-so-good-ingredient counterparts. The hardest part for me was taking the first step to better (and by better I men non-toxic) skincare. For so long I had been using products with harsh ingredients meant to target my particular problems that I never thought something natural would be able to work as hard as my cheap, over the counter products. I recently tested out 2 products from OZ Naturals including their Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser and their Amino Herbal Hydration Mask.



The OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser is made in the USA, cruelty free, and vegan while also being free of alcohol, parabens and sulfates. This cleanser is formulated with Rose Hip Oil, Vitamin E and Borage Oil, to bring clean, glowing skin to the surface. This makes it versatile enough to be used on any skin type. This gentle formula is safe for sensitive skin, yet tough enough to remove dirt and debris from your pores. The cleanser itself is clear in color, so you can be sure that there are no added colors. Additionally, it smells like clean ocean water. I assume that is from the ocean minerals that are used to create it, but either way, it is refreshing. I love the way this cleanser leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, does a fabulous job at removing make-up (and I wear full coverage foundation), yet does not strip my skin of it's moisture. It leaves my skin feeling clean and renewed, but not tight and dry. The one and only complaint that I have about this cleanser is the fact that it burns the bejesus out of my eyes. I normally remove my eye makeup with a makeup remover before washing my face, and then just get whatever is left over with my face wash. That is not possible with this because it stings pretty bad if it gets near your eyes. I have resorted to using this as a morning only cleanser, so I don't need to go near my eyes with it (assuming I washed my makeup off the night before). This works great for me, and I've been able to work around that small flaw. I use a dime sized amount with my Konjac sponge, lather up and wash the impurities from my skin, rinse it off and viola! Clean skin is revealed!



The OZ Naturals Amino Herbal Hydration Mask is also made in the USA, cruelty free, and vegan while steering clear of alcohol, parabens and sulfates. This mask uses Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Amino Acids, among other ingredients to bring ample amounts of hydration to your skin. This is essential for me this time of year. My skin is so starved of moisture and one of my biggest pet peeves is when areas on my face are dry, mostly because it makes my foundation look splotchy and gross. This mask is unique in that it is actually clear. This isn't like your typical clay or colored mask that dries to a hard "shell". This is almost like a thick lotion that you are putting on your skin for 20 minutes, letting it sink in, and washing off any excess. It's nice to walk around with a mask on without scaring my children for once. Plus, my skin loves this! It soaks up all the goodness and leaves my face feeling so soft and supple. I would even consider using this as an overnight hydration mask to provide an even deeper level of hydration for the peak of Winter when my skin reminds me of sandpaper.




I really enjoy both of these products and recommend them each with 9 stars:



You can currently find the OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser on Amazon HERE for $23.49, and the OZ Naturals Amino Herbal Hydration Mask HERE for $21.99. As always, these prices are subject to change at any point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1