Chevron

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Natural Solution for Teething Babies


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

There has been a huge insurgence lately for the parents out there who are trying to expose their children to fewer chemicals and toxins. I mean, I think that ALL parents want to reduce the amount of chemicals and toxins their children come into contact with, unfortunately, they are everywhere and in everything. It's sad that we need to read labels so closely and learn to decipher the different ingredients to ensure that we are not pumping ourselves and our children full of harmful things. The being said, some have turned back to practices and products that have been used for eons. One of these things are Amber Necklaces. These are traditionally used for teething babies. I recently tried a KG Baby Amber Teething Necklace, and it has become such a staple.



My daughter will be turning 3 in nine days. She isn't really at the teething stage anymore, but I wish I would've known about Amber Teething Necklaces when she was. Instead of using the traditional pain reliever all you have to do is put an adorable necklace around their neck, and the natural Succinic Acid boosts the child's immune system while also relieving gum swelling. There are people on either side of this that will swear by them or say they don't work at all. I used one before when my daughter was getting her molars in and I thought that it certainly did help with moodiness and pain, but then again, she wouldn't have been able to verbalize this to me, so there is no way to be entirely sure. Nonetheless, I LOVE the way Amber Teething Necklaces look. I was devastated when we lost the last one that we had, and through the roof when I was given the opportunity to try the KG Baby Amber Teething Necklace.



The package that I received came with a 12-inch Amber Teething Necklace, a cute little pouch to hold it in, and a bonus teething pendant necklace too (for Mom-and I would totally wear this on it's own). The KG Baby necklaces are unique in that they are the only brand that is verified as authentic by the Gemological Institute of America. This ensures that you are getting real Amber and not some knock-off. These are also designed with safety in mind. The clasp screws in securely preventing the child from pulling it off or breaking it. Additionally, these necklaces are meant to be worn snuggly to eliminate the possibility of getting caught on something and choking the child - They come in 2 sizes: 12 inches, and 14 inches. Furthermore, there are two knots that surround each Amber bead. Therefore, if the necklace does snap, you aren't losing every bead on the necklace and therefore causing many potential choking hazards.





If you are interested in trying a natural and organic solution to your child's teething issues, or if you are like me and just like how cute and functional they are, you can purchase them through the KG website HERE (for $19.99), or from Amazon HERE (for $14.99).  As usual, these prices are subject to change at any time, and I have no control over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1