Chevron

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Get Your Eye Cream On, Featuring: Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream


I strongly believe that it is never too soon to begin caring for your skin by prepping for the inevitable: AGE. I have found that one of the most telling areas on your face that can capture your age in the most unflattering way is your eyes. The skin around your eye area is so thin and sensitive, making it the first to display discoloration, sagging and wrinkles. I personally suffer from dark circles and the occasional puffiness. I feel that the eye area is the most neglected area for me because I often forget to apply the eye cream, or avoid it because many seem to sit on top of the skin, negatively impacting my make-up application, and I can't have that! I recently tried Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream, and it has changed my opinion of eye creams.


I find the packaging of this particular eye cream tasteful and functional. It has a pump top which contributes to its ease of use. I normally don't even use a full pumps worth because a little bit goes a looooong way. Which brings me to size; The Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream comes in a generous 1 fluid ounce size, ensuring that it will last quite while. As you may have noticed, I prefer to use "green" products when I can, and I am happy to report that this eye cream makes the cut! This eye cream is made of over 70 natural and organic ingredients and done so in the good old U.S. of A. Aside from the use of cutting edge peptides and ocean-based Retinol, this eye cream is also formulated with healing ingredients such as: Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile. This combination gives it an extremely light and clean scent, and the power to work effectively on the gentlest area of your face.


In my personal experience, I have found that this eye cream does what it says. I use it twice per day by dispensing a small amount (maybe a half a pump) onto the back of my hand, then dabbing it with my ring finger which I lightly stipple under my eye, and up to my brow bone (right underneath my eye brow). It absorbs quicker than any other eye cream I have used which is a major plus! I have ditched many eye care products that would sit on my skin and never soak in. I have experienced noticeable lightening in the dark circles that dull my face, allowing me to skip the concealer there, and have found that my eye area is supple and moist. I am unable to account for it's ability to stop the aging process, as I feel that it would require a more extensive use than a few weeks. I think it is important to note that I don't believe ANY anti-aging product can deliver results overnight. I am, however, hopeful that the Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream will provide a defense against aging for my eye area with continued use.

I am going to continue using this product and recommend it with 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
If you are looking to lighten up and moisten your eye area to aid in the fight against aging, you can purchase your Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream here. This retails for $69.95, but is currently 66% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1