Chevron

Monday, October 20, 2014

Toning Up, With Foxbrim


I am still, believe it or not, in search of a skincare routine that meets each and every one of  my skin's needs, regardless of how finicky it can be. I also really try to pay attention to the ingredients I am putting on my skin as well. Our skin is our largest organ, and what we use on it, goes into our body too. I am a big fan of Foxbrim, and really enjoy their Natural Refresh Toner.



I have been using plain Witch Hazel as a toner for a long while now. I found so many other toners to be overly drying, as alcohol was one of their main ingredients. Making the switch to Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner was easy because the ingredients are all-natural and gentle - this formula is alcohol free so you do not have to worry about the harshness that is characteristic of many other toners. In fact, the ingredient list is lengthy, but only because it has all of the scientific names for the natural ingredients that we can actually identify outside of a laboratory.

I use this toner by applying it to a cotton ball, and then evenly distributing it over my face (you can also extend the coverage to your neck as well). I have seen that the newer bottles have a spray top, which would eliminate the need for the cotton ball altogether. This toner is refreshing, especially in scent - to me, it smells like witch hazel and aloe. I actually like it because sometimes the witch hazel scent can be a bit much, especially for someone who has never used it before. It seems to be balanced out by the other ingredients and smells very pleasant. Once the toner absorbs there is no detection of the scent anyway. I find that this toner does a great job at cleaning up what your cleanser misses and tightening up pores. I remember that I used it once and did not follow through with the rest of my regimen just to see how the toner performed on it's own, and  definitely felt a tightening in my skin, and could see, over time, a reduction in my pore size. The number of blackheads I experience in my T-zone area has decreased significantly since using this toner.

I am a fan of each item that I have tried made by Foxbrim, and the Natural Refresh Toner is no different. I give it 9 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 
If you are looking for a brand and a line of products that promises to use no parabens, no additives, no added fragrances AND is cruelty free, Foxbrim is where it's at! If you wish to try a new toner, I highly recommend the Foxbrim Natural Refresh Toner, as it works for all skin types, and you can get it HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1