Chevron

Friday, December 12, 2014

Cacao Never Tasted So Good!


I don't always love Winter. Here in Upstate New York, snow and cold can get old pretty fast. I feel that for the Holiday season it is a necessary evil, but otherwise, I find myself just waiting it out for warmer, more pleasant weather. That being said, I bake like no other this time of year if for no other reason then to keep warm! I'm always looking to try new recipes, bake new goodies, or discover new ingredients. Most recently, I have discovered some truly delicious Pure, Raw Cacao Powder from Freedom Superfoods.




First and foremost let me tell you about my love affair with chocolate. More like a dependency actually.... I will eat anything chocolate, and chances are, I will eat more of it hen I am finished. I just love the stuff. When we are out of chocolate, WATCH OUT, I will be in rare form. My mom, knowing of this obsession, gave me a recipe to try, which also gave me the opportunity to use my new Pure, Raw Cacao Powder! I heard no complaints about getting goodies due to a review item.



What is great about the Freedom Superfoods Pure, Raw Cacao Powder is that it is USDA certified organic. It is also free of sugars, additives, preservatives, carriers and processing aids. This says to me that I am getting a product that is good for my family, and myself. This particular Cacao Powder is packed with many essential nutrients, including: Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Copper. These minerals are highly alkalizing which results in keeping you healthy, and therefore happy. It smells amazing, and tastes wonderful in recipes. If you are at a loss for the number of things you can create with cacao powder, you will receive a free recipe book with purchase to get you inspired. I'm looking forward to creating more goodies as the season progresses - next up will be crinkle cookies, they are one of my faves!

I found the Freedom Superfoods Pure, Raw Cacao Powder to be wonderful, and I highly recommend it with 10 stars:


If you wish to purchase your own 1 pound bag, you can do so HERE for only $14.97. Be sure to check out Freedom Superfoods website for more information on the products that they offer, and keep up with the business on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1