Chevron

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Vitamin C is Everywhere!


I feel like I have been talking about Vitamin C a lot lately. What used to be a supplement to take to help fight off a cold has quickly made it's way onto the beauty scene, and why not? Vitamin C offers several benefits to the entire body including it's amazing ability to boost immunity, but also in reducing inflammation and wrinkling of the skin. With so many anti-aging products out there with who knows what in them, I am happy to introduce Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion.



I have worked with Foxbrim in the past, and have such a love for all of the products I have tried. I wanted to get my hands on this lotion because I had so much luck using a Vitamin C serum to help keep blemishes and imperfections at bay, while also fading dark spots and acne scars. I also have Foxbrim's Vitamin C toner that I use as a companion to this. This Vitamin C Lotion uses a combination of natural and organic ingredients that help to combat several different skin issues. First, Vitamin C is used to boost collagen production and fight wrinkles. Aloe is used to bring oxygen to the skins cells while keeping your skin smooth. MSM encourages the maintenance of younger, more radiant skin. Jojoba oil act very much like the skin's own moisture and contributes to an even skin tone. And Green Tea gives the skin the ability to fight off enzymes that break down collagen and elastin. This little bottle packs a big punch!


The lotion comes in a convenient pump-top bottle. This makes dispensing so effortless. I'm such a fan of pump-tops. It's the small things, really! This lotion is creamy without being overly thick or hard to blend, and provides super moisturization. During the Winter I need the benefits of a heavy moisturizing cream without feeling like I have a shield over my face, and this does just that. I would be perfectly content using this in the warmer months too because it just doesn't feel heavy whatsoever. It has no real smell, and would work for all skin types due to the non-irritating ingredients. I struggle with acne and this has not caused breakouts - another thumbs up. I enjoy using this as a facial moisturizer, however, it can also be used on your entire body. The bottle is only 1.7 fluid ounces, so it probably wouldn't last too long if you were using it everywhere, but the one thing I have found with natural products is that a little goes a long way! Where I would use a dime sized amount of moisturizer, I now use a pea-sized amount. 



This is an item I will use to the last pump, and then buy again. Finding a moisturizer that does what it should and doesn't break me out or make me look greasy isn't always easy to come by. For that, I give the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion 10 stars:


If you are on the market for a new moisturizer, or are trying to make small steps to becoming "greener", you can purchase your Vitamin C Lotion HERE. It is currently on sale for $14.95 which is a pretty steep discount. As with all things Amazon, you never know when prices will fluctuate and change so there is no guarantee that this price will last.

Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned above were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1