Chevron

Friday, April 10, 2015

Mask Hoarders Anonymous Featuring Bellaboo


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I've just come to accept my skincare hoarding tendencies. I have a desire to try everything, regardless of how similar it is to something I already own. For example, I have several different Dead Sea Mud Masks. I have found that even between brands there are differences between products. I think that just encourages my hoarding though. I convince myself that because this one has (fill-in-the-blank) ingredient, I need it! I have a routine when it comes to my masks, and I have acquired enough to use one per day for about two weeks straight without repeating. You could say I am a mask aficionado. So let me introduce to you the newest to make the cut into my mask routine: Bellaboo Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask.


The Bellaboo line was created by a woman named Snezna with her daughter, Bella, in mind. What makes this line so one-of-a-kind is that it is geared toward tweens and young adults. Look at the adorable packaging! I can see it making it's place in the bedrooms and bathrooms of many all-girls slumber parties across the world. On top of that, the products are all formulated with 99.5% natural ingredients while being free of parabens, petrochemicals and sulphates. While it was formulated in Australia, this product is produced in the good old U.S. of A. This mask has a smooth formula with a flip cap which makes dispensing clean and easy. To use the mask, you slather it on (avoiding the eye area), wait for it to dry (you will feel it tighten), and wash it away to reveal fresh skin.



What really drew me to the Bellaboo Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask was the fact that my skin often behaves like that of a teenager. I was also excited by the fact that Kaolin and Bentonite were at the top of the ingredient list. Kaolin and Bentonite are clays that are known for their ability to reduce oiliness, treat acne and clear out large or clogged pores. The mask smells botanical and mint-esque, not like toothpaste, but in a spa-like, relaxing way. I love using this mask and find that it helps with my constant battle with acne. I use it about once per week, typically while I am giving the little one a bath so I have the 10-15 minutes without her sticking her fingers in it. I appreciate that this does not strip my skin of it's moisture, but works to pull out the toxins, thus detoxifying and clearing up the problematic areas I have. It's gentle enough to use more often, but as I said, with my abundance of masks I tend to rotate through them, using the ones I prefer a little more often. Even more important, is the fact that this is very affordable. It comes in a 2.5 fluid ounce tube, and this retails for $9.99.


I truly enjoy the Bellaboo Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask and recommend it highly with 10 stars:



If you or someone you know struggles with acne, you can grab this mask on Amazon HERE. You can see the entire collection of Bellaboo products on the Affinity Website HERE, and you'll want to because get this.... they have a Sweet Sin Chocolate Face Mask! As well as an entire skincare line, for affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1