Chevron

Friday, April 3, 2015

Shampoo. Condition. Treat. Repeat.


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I recently tried out a new line of hair care products and they make my hair feel, look and smell fabulous! I am one of those people that has a ton of different shampoos, conditioners and treatments that pollute my shower shelves. Depending on my mood, or the look I am trying to achieve, I have many different options. I love trying new products because I am always looking for staples, or products that I re-purchase. I definitely feel that I found a worthwhile set of haircare products in the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System.



Within this system are 3 products that work together to give you the most touch-ably beautiful hair: The Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Advanced Hair Repair Conditioner and Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner. This system was created to be used for people who suffer from dry damaged hair, and can safely be used on color-treated hair and keratin treated hair. This system is created with Argan Oil and Macadamia Nut Oil to provide a deep level of moisture to your hair and scalp. While feeding your hair the nutrients it needs to be healthy and strong, the formula works to restore past damage from styling or chemical treatments. This set also leaves your hair feeling so soft, looking shiny and being more manageable than many conventional items on the market, all while being free of parabens and sulfates.






If you are new to sulfate-free shampoos, you may be a little off-set by the fact that they don't lather as intensely as conventional brands. I have read many of the reviews on the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System, and a couple of things that stand out are that many people say it doesn't lather that much, and that at first, it left their hair feeling dirty. I never had this problem, however, it states right on the bottle to play around with the amounts that you use for your hair until you get the desired effects. I found that using a quarter sized amount of shampoo and conditioner or treatment worked wonderful for my long thick hair. This does not suggest that it will work for everyone. I also saw that many people had to stick with it for a week or so before they started seeing the shiny, beautiful hair they expected. I saw results after my first use, but my hair is also accustomed to sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoos and conditioners, so that may have something to do with it. The shampoo and conditioner are meant for every day use, or however often you wash your hair. The Hair Mask/Deep Conditioner can be used once or twice per week as needed.

I have really been enjoying this set, and use it often. I highly recommend it with 10 stars:


If this is a line of products that interests you, you can see all of the products they offer on their website, or you can follow them throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and You Tube) to keep up with promotions, specials and new product releases. In the meantime, you can purchase this set from Amazon HERE. It currently costs $49.99 for the set, or you can buy them individually. As always, Amazon prices are subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1