Chevron

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Keeping Candida In Check With CandAID


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I think we oftentimes take for granted how truly complex our bodies are, and the intricacies that make it function. I can't remember how old I was when I realized that we have bacteria in our body, and that some of it is actually good. For example, when we take a round of antibiotics, we knock out ALL of the bacteria in our body, good and bad. There are times when the good bacteria can get a little out of balance, and then it becomes bad. Candida, for example, is yeast that can be found in our body. This is fine at normal levels, and develops symptoms if there is an overgrowth. Due to the food and lifestyles of many people, this is very common. Luckily, there are supplements that can bring homeostasis back to your body, such as Zahler's CandAID.



Zahler's CandAID is formulated to flush out excess yeast in the body and bringing balance back to intestinal microflora, while building the bodies resistance to future candida over growths. This particular product is marked towards those who suffer from Candidiasis, Yeast Infections, Thrush and Bacterial Vaginosis. CandAID comes in a large bottle with 120 easy-to-swallow capsules. The directions on the bottle say to take one capsule with a meal 4 times per day. The instructions on Amazon say to take 2 capsules with a meal 2 times per day. Each capsule contains Caprylic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Oregano and Garlic to help your body rid itself of excess candida. These ingredients have been shown to be effective in combating candida.



Fortunately for me, I do not experience yeast infections frequently. That being said, my dog often gets yeast infections in his ears, as they are very cavernous, warm and will retain moisture. I have been using these pills with him, as I also read that another reviewer was doing something similar. My pup is very prone to these infections and gets them at least once per month. We clean his ears out constantly and are very careful when bathing him, however, they still are an issue. I have been giving him 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills in the evening (be advised that he is a 100 lb black lab). I am hoping that with continued use these issues will disappear or become less frequent. I have noticed that overall he is less itchy and shakes his ears less frequently, his ears do not smell and they are keeping clean. I will say that I also took these pills for a number of days before I gave them to the dog. I can be very skeptical of supplements because they are not regulated by the FDA, but fortunately, these ones are all natural, and produced in a GMP certified facility.



Overall, for the relief that these have provided my dog, I give Zahler's CandAID 8 stars:


If you suffer from an over growth of candida, I highly recommend Zahler's CandAID, which can be purchased HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1