Chevron

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gearing Up For Fall with Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream


My heat has kicked on a couple of times in the past week which has reminded me that Fall truly is in the air, even though it is still Summer. One sure sign that the weather is changing is my skin. My nicely moisturized, radiant Summer skin becomes dull and DRY. I feel that the amount of lotion I go through is utterly ridiculous during the Fall and Winter months. The air becomes much drier, and it truly does a number on my skin. I was recently given the opportunity to try out a wonderful moisturizer from Adovia, and I think it will be perfect for my dry-prone skin this Winter.


I have tried a number of the Adovia products, and have found that they all smell pretty similar. It always reminds me of how my late grandmother's downstairs bathroom used to smell (in a good way!). It is a powdery, light scent. I have used the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream a number of times since receiving it to provide proper review, but I am saving it for when my skin rebels against the cold and gets super dry. I love the heavy sturdy container that it comes in, which looks so sophisticated!



As you can see, it is a pretty thick formula, but a little goes a long way. I accidentally used too much once and had to wipe some off! I found that the moisturizer was quick to absorb, and dries to a matte finish providing no greasy mess. I loved this fact because the moisturizer (for me) doubles as a primer. Yay for fewer steps in my beauty routine! The Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream is formulated with premier Dead Sea minerals, is dermatologist-tested, and suitable for all skin types. My skin is pretty "moody" and changes by season, so I look forward to seeing how this moisturizer meets my needs overall. Additionally, I have acne-prone skin, so I appreciate products that work without causing further breakouts, and this held up! I experienced an all day moisture balance when I used the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream, making it true to it's claims. On top of that, it comes with a money back guarantee, so you have nothing to use.

If you suffer from overly dry skin or skin that gets dry as the seasons change, I highly recommend the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream with 8 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
You can purchase this on Amazon HERE. While the suggested price is $46.00, it is currently $25.95 for the 1.7 fluid ounce size. Almost half off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1