Chevron

Friday, September 19, 2014

Supple Skin with Foxbrim


Although I recently reviewed a moisturizer that I think will be perfect for Winter, I want to focus on another moisturizer that is great year round: Foxbrim's Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I have skin that leans on the border of not dry to almost oily during the Summer months, and disgustingly dry in the Winter months. I have found that I need to change the way I moisturize my skin throughout the seasons to keep from looking like I either rubbed my face all over a greasy pizza, or like I may be experiencing a bout of Leprocy. I have found great success with using a lighter moisturizer in the warmer months, and a heavier one in the colder months. I recently was given the opportunity to try out Foxbrim's Retinol-Based Anti-Aging Moisturizer, and am very satisfied with it's performance.


I LOVE the pump top. I cannot express how truly magnificent all beauty products would be if they just used a pump top. It is mess-free, less wasteful, more attractive and just all around the best idea ever. The moisturizer itself has the consistency of a lotion, so it goes on evenly, and is not thick or overpowering. It is fragrance free, making it non-irritating to your skin, or your senses. The Foxbrim Complete Anti-
Agng Moisturizer contains a generous 1% of Retinol, with the added benefit of Vitamin A and antioxidants to reduce the drying and flakiness that can be common with Retinol exposure. Due to the organic and natural ingredients, this moisturizer is best for all skin types, even sensitive skin!


I use this morning and night after washing and toning my face. I have found that it provides all day (or night) moisture in a non-greasy or irritating way. I prefer using this during the warmer months because it is so lightweight for having such a creamy consistency. I think this would be perfect for someone who is blessed with "normal" skin, as they could use it year round. I feel that I need something heavier in the colder months to make up for my dry, dry skin, but I am willing to ride this one out as far as I can to see if it can get me through those harsh Winter months. As always, I am also a huge fan of any company that makes it a priority to use natural and organic ingredients with no parabens, additives and remains cruelty-free. Even though that cute little fox is on the bottle, they do not test on animals!


If you are in need of a new moisturizer, and feel that you could benefit from the anti-aging effects of Retinol, I highly recommend the Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer with 9 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
I would suggest you RUN to get it because it is currently only $17.95 on Amazon, when the list price is $79.99. Otherwise check out their website, or give them a shout out on Facebook (tell them Momma of 2 Review sent you), or follow them on Pinterest for all of your skincare ideas.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1