Chevron

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Getting Flawless with my Simply Essentials Kabuki Brush


I think I have loved make-up since I was really young. It is always the aisle in the store I am most attracted to, and my wish list is hopelessly never-ending. A little over a year ago a high-end makeup store opened it's doors in my area. I, with my trusty BFF by my side, was one of the first few people to step foot in there and get my eyes on all of the beautiful make-up I can't afford. I was on the search for a full-coverage foundation that was actually *gasp* full-coverage. When the sales associate was helping me, she applied the foundation on my skin with a brush. This was the first time that I had ever used a brush to apply liquid foundation to my face, and from that point on, brushes have been my obsession. I was ecstatic when I was chosen to review the Simply Essentials Kabuki Brush, and this brush does not disappoint!


Please excuse the fact that it is not perfectly polished in the picture.... I could NOT wait to use it. I have zero self-control. As you can see, this is a full-sized brush with a sleek look and a very sturdy wooden handle. The brush itself has very dense, soft bristles which makes coverage a breeze. I use this with mineral powder, loose powder and compact powder, and it works flawlessly. I have a set of pretty expensive brushes, and I reach for this one most often.


I have problematic skin, so I love the ease of full coverage that the Simply Essentials Kabuki Brush provides. I literally buff away my imperfections, leaving my skin with smooth, even coverage. This is achieved through those dense bristles of the brush which are the most functional characteristic of kabuki brushes, and why they are my favorite!


Obviously my brush needs a good washing, but, here is a close-up of those bristles. Speaking of washing, this brush holds up wonderfully through and after cleanings. I will also mention that I have experienced VERY minimal fall out; maybe just a few bristles have fallen out in the months that I have owned it. This brush certainly exceeded my expectations, and I plan to purchase more from this same line in the near future. They come with a 1 year guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!

I use this brush every single day, and I give it 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
While this brush has a list price of $31.99, you can grab it off of Amazon for $15.96 right now (go HERE).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1