Chevron

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Keeping Hydrated Round the Clock with Hydracentials


If there is one thing I know, it is that I don't drink nearly enough water. It is recommended to drink, what is it.... 8 - 8 ounce glasses of water a day? So that is 64 fluid ounces of water, and quite frankly, ain't nobody got time for that! Does my morning coffee count? I mean, I put water in the coffee maker.... it is just tinged with ground coffee. Sounds legit, right? Ok, good! Anyway... I have found one thing that has made my water consumption more of a priority, and that is my new Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle!



Love, love, love this water bottle, and my kids do too! This is a large sized bottle (25 oz), which I appreciate because I only have to fill it up a few times per day to get the recommended water consumption. Additionally, this is beyond convenient to take with me if I am on the go. The spout can lay back into the handle for easier travel, and is super easy to pop open when it's time to take a sip - Even my two year old has it figured out (and consistently steals it from me). Another one of my favorite features is the soft foam bottom. Stainless steel water bottles can be "clanky" (for lack of a better word), I appreciate the sturdy, quiet base that this foam bottom provides. It is like a built-in coaster!



Aside from looking so classy, I am pleased to say that the double vacuum wall keeps my drinks chilly for hours! There is nothing more disappointing than hot water after a long walk, or a sweaty work-out session - Not happening with the Hydracentials . I also received that nice gray koozie, which hugs the water bottle so perfectly! The Hydracentials Water Bottle is BPA free and made with 18/8 food quality stainless steel, giving you the added benefits of no chemical leaching into your drinks! I use this strictly for water, but I think you could use this with any cold drink - It is never to be used with hot drinks, however. I find this to be easy to clean, and the straw actually detaches from the top to make cleaning more thorough.

I absolutely adore the Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle and give it 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
I know you need one now too, so go HERE and grab it while it is reduced in price to $27.97!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1