Chevron

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Get Safe in the Kitchen - Review of Kuisiware's Super Glove


Have you ever wondered why oven mitts are shaped liked a mitten? I mean, how much more restrictive can they be? It is simply one thumb hole short of being a hand sleeve. How safe can that possibly be? I know there have been many times that dinner has almost hit the floor before it has hit the table due to the restrictive nature of the traditional oven mitts. I was given the opportunity to review the new Kuisiware Super Glove, and they provide the answer to this everyday kitchen dilemma.


You already love them don't you? They may not match your pretty apron, but let me tell you - you won't be dropping dinner on the floor, burning yourself, or feeling like you are a toddler in a snow storm. These gloves are one-size-fits-all, and that reigns true. Everyone in my household can wear these and still feel confident in their gripping power. While the outside is made with meta-aramid and para-aramid fibers by Dupont™ (AKA heat-resistant, super-strong synthetic fibers), the inside is made with a comforting 100% cotton blend. If, for some reason, you feel that your grip may falter, not to worry, because the red design on the outside is made from silicone, so your hold can be skid-free. The Super Glove can protect your hands from extreme heat up to 662° Fahrenheit (350° Celsius). I have had no issues using it with my basic grilling, oven and stove needs, and choose them over an oven mitt every time. 


Each purchase comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, a lifetime warranty and the e-book: Best Grilling and Barbacue Recipes by Bob Myer. This e-book discusses some grilling basics and then jumps into delicious recipes like: Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs, Maple Glazed Grilled Pork Ribs and Beef Tenderloin with Spicy Pine Nut Herb Butter. Can you say YUM?!?! 

The Kuisiware Super Gloves have become a kitchen staple for me, so I give them 9 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

If you see a need for these in your kitchen as well, go here and grab a pair for yourself. You really have nothing to lose! You can also connect with Kuisiware on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all the innovation they have cooking up!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
7f0728bccea7d5b081fc1a25d69aeff1d12b0b3cdd70b1dc8b

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1