Chevron

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Audaciously Amazing Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil


Let me preface this by saying that I am a long time acne sufferer. I have been battling this war since I was in Middle School, and have yet to put the smack-down on this unpredictable, self-esteem downing skin issue. I have tried SO many treatments with little success. I have found that my acne has transformed numerous times throughout it's course, and treatments that once worked are no longer effective. On top of that, I have been aiming to "green" my beauty routine by using more natural and organically based products. MANY easily attainable acne treatments, including prescriptions, are full of things you really shouldn't put on your skin to be absorbed into your body. I have read a bit about the impact of Tea Tree Oil on acne, and was incredibly excited when I was offered the opportunity to try Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil.



Apothecary Extracts has made it their responsibility to deliver only the purest and undiluted form of the Tea Tree essential oil, all while ensuring that their carbon footprint is kept at a minimum. Having responsible business practices ensure that you are getting a quality product that is created with the good of the Earth in mind.



I was very skeptical about using Tea Tree Oil, especially on my face, but I wanted to see if all the hype was correct - I mean, what did I have to lose? I had been experiencing cystic acne on my chin for several months. This is something that had never been an issue before, so I was truly at a loss for how to fix it. They are these large, very painful nodule-like acne that sit under the skin and just.... hurt. They last forever because they almost never come to a head, but bumping them can almost bring you to tears. I started using the Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil, and have not experienced a single one since. For MONTHS I had been getting these, and POOF! they are gone. I didn't even have the opportunity to take "before" pictures, because it worked that fast. I still have acne marks, but slowly they are fading away.


I am slightly obsessed with the old-school pharmaceutical font used on these bottles - it is so fitting! I am also highly appreciative of the "stopper" top that they put at the opening of the bottle. Each morning and night I stick the tip of a Q-tip in that little top until it has just a spot of the Tea Tree Oil on it. Next, I use that to gently rub it on the areas of my face that are experiencing turmoil. It gives my skin a brief cooling sensation, and I wait until that subsides to apply my facial moisturizer. It has an intense fragrance that is neither good or bad, just strong. Some people may be bothered by it, but you honestly get used to it, and it doesn't stick with you all day, it subsides.

Aside from my experience with the successful treatment of my nasty, cystic adult acne, Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil has MANY uses. In fact, with your purchase you will get a free e-book which details over 50 uses for this incredibly versatile essential oil. I am most excited to try the Antibacterial Hand Soap, All Purpose Cleaner and the Fortifying Citrus Foot Scrub. Tea Tree Oil has antimicrobial properties which help to wipe out the bacteria that causes many health-related ailments. Plus, you use such a small amount at a time that the standard 4 ounce bottle can last you up to a year!

I have been transformed into an Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil lover, and give them 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
I highly recommend this product for all of your health and cleaning needs! You can grab your very own bottle here for only $19.99! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1