Chevron

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mud Mask to the Rescue - Review of Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask


I don't know why I never got into masks a long time ago I'm nit sure if I thought they would take up too much time, or that they wouldn't work or what, but I was seriously depriving myself of the fun that is to be had when you use face masks. A few times a week, I will take the extra time, whether it be before bed (if I'm not too tired) or in the morning (if I'm not running around like a chicken with it's head cut off) and use a face mask depending on the state of my bi-polar face. I love when I get the opportunity to try skincare items because it is exciting to discover new products, and the masks have been one of my favorites lately! My most recent trial features the Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask.



This mask comes in a very generous 6 ounce size, giving you over 30 applications per jar. Because I am such the face mask connoisseur, I have a few different masks that I use once per week. This way, the majority of my skincare concerns are addressed each week by a different mask, AND they last longer! I'm digging that the Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask is super thick - like pudding! I find it easy to scoop up and apply. Plus, the dark color makes it very easy to ensure your face is covered and receiving those pore-purging benefits. I normally keep it on for 15 minutes before wiping and washing it off of my face. It provides a bit of a tingle, so you know it is working deep down in those pores. Plus, it smells very refreshing and energizing, as the mask contains Lavender, Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus oils.


The Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask is developed with natural and organic ingredients, ensuring that you are only putting the best on your skin. It is also paraben and cruelty-free as well! This mask declares it's ability to brighten and renew dull skin, prevent those stubborn wrinkles with the anti-aging healing properties of Dead Sea minerals, and also provides relief for recurring issues such as rosacea, psoriasis, acne and eczema. If you have been reading my blog long enough (and you should be!), you know that I suffer from acne on the regular. I have found that this mask does provide relief for my pimples, and does so without zapping away moisture. In fact, I found that many pimples came to a head immediately after using this mask, giving me proof that it is pulling the gunk out of my pores.
                       
                            

Clearly, I like to have fun while  I wear my mask! I have certainly enjoyed my experience with the Bareface Dead Sea Mud Mask, and it has quickly become one of the masks I use on a weekly basis to rid my pores of the nastiness that inhabits them. One tip that I will share, is to wash this one off with a wash cloth. The mask is very thick, so when it dries it can be difficult to get off with warm water and your hands alone.

I love what this mask does for my stubborn skin, and for that, I give it 9 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Interested in getting your paws on your very own? Head on over to HERE to grab a jar (or two) for the discounted price of $27.98. This offer will not last long, and neither will their stock. You can also save an additional 20% when you purchase 2 jars with code: LVE9RXWC. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1