Chevron

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baby Jewelry With a Purpose


In my constant quest for knowledge and all things "better-for-you", I came across amber necklaces for children. Initially, I thought nothing of them, except that they are cute, and would look incredibly adorable on my two year old. And I was right:

My marvelous girl, wearing the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace in Cognac


The necklace that she is holding onto in the picture is the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace that we received from Good Karma Zone. I LOVE THIS THING (oh, and she does too)! I just adore the way it looks and fits, but these necklaces are said to be helpful for teething children too (and she has those pesky two year molars coming in). Genuine Baltic Amber, which is used in this necklace, contains Succinic Acid. This Acid is claimed to have many benefits, including: calming the nervous system, anti-inflammatory properties and naturally relieving pain. So, while this necklace is adorable, it is also providing natural benefits to my child as well. Be aware that there is much debate about this, as with most things in life. If you look up reviews you will see people who are passionate about each side of this argument. Honestly, over anything else, it is cute, safe, and we like it, so I use it for those reasons over ANYTHING else.

Multi-colored, Lemon, Honey and Cognac

Here is what we love about the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace: First, its adorable! I just love the way it looks. It is only 13 inches long, so it is the perfect size for little necks. It is tight enough to stay put, without being a choker. Second, the clasp in the back is a twist-on making it super-sturdy; the thing stays put. Plus, each of necklaces are hand beaded with knots in between each bead. Therefore, if it does break (which, for safety reasons, it is designed to break under pressure), you aren't losing every piece of Amber, just one. Third, the necklace comes with a certificate of authenticity, and comes with a !00% satisfaction guarantee. I want to buy more of them just because I adore the one that we had. Yes, HAD.... Unfortunately, I misplaced ours. I take mine off of my daughter while she sleeps, just because I don't want her sleeping with anything around her neck, and I misplaced it. I feel that it will show up once I buy another, because this is how life goes, but I was DEVASTATED when I misplaced it. I mean, on the verge of tears over a necklace that is not even for ME. I scoured my house time and time again, but I had to let it go. They come in a variety of colors (as pictured above). I think I will get the Lemon colored one next time, but honestly, I want them all!

Obviously, I highly recommend the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace, and I will be purchasing another one, so I give them 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
If you too would like your little one to sport one of these Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces, head on over HERE where they are on sale for $17.95 (this price may not last long, and may change so I cannot guarantee that it will be that price when you check). I also follow the company on Facebook to keep up with all things important regarding their products.

****Please be aware that I am not a medical professional, nor will I make claims that anything works or cures anything. I am simply sharing my experience of a product that I used. As stated before, there are people who swear by the soothing properties of Amber Necklaces, and there are others who absolutely abhor them. I have no idea if this necklace soothed my 2 year old incoming molar pain because she has never shown signs of teething pain, even as an infant. This is why I chose to focus my review on the appearance and usability versus the ability to cause pain relief for her molars. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1