Chevron

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Treating the Pup with Best for my Pets Bully Sticks


I love when I get reviews that I get to share with other members of my family, including my fur child, Remi. He is our horse of a lab, and because he will eat anything (except cucumbers?), he is easy to please! Like most labs, he is on the constant look-out for food, so I try to give him treats a couple of times per day so that he is occupied and held over between his meals - It must be difficult to only eat twice per day... I know I couldn't do that. We recently reviewed a package of Best for my Pets Bully Sticks, and they were a hit!



The Bully Sticks themselves are thin and hard, which make me happy because Remi could go through an entire bag of soft treats in a matter of seconds. When I give my dog a treat I want it to keep him occupied for more than 30 seconds, so he isn't back to scouring the floors for something remotely edible.


The sticks are 6 inches long, making them a great size for any breed of dog. It could probably keep tiny dogs busy for a LONG, LONG time. They are made from 100% natural, pure (free range cattle) beef, are gluten-free, grain-free, 100% digestible, low in fat and high in protein. Because of this, I NEVER feel guilty when the 2 year old decides that Remi needs a treat.... AGAIN! Plus, due to their chewy texture, they work to keep my pups teeth clean and strong as he snacks. Maintaining great oral health in your dog is extremely important!


The bag itself comes with a very generous number of the Bully Sticks. I was so surprised when we opened it to see so many. I wish I would have counted them before the little one decided to make it her daily task to break into the cupboard and give the dog a treat, but there had to be at least 20 in there, maybe more! 
Ready to SNACK!



Cleaning those teeth!
My dog LOVES these. He gets excited when anyone goes to the cupboard where he knows they are stores, and will even respond to commands immediately (I don't even have to finish the command and he is doing it). And I don't have to feel guilty about it because they are made from trustworthy, natural ingredients that are good for him.

I give Best for my Pets Bully Sticks 8 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
If these look like something your fur-family members would enjoy, you can purchase them here, for a discounted price of $28.90 for an 8 ounce package. If you are interested in learning more about Best for my Pets, you can learn more at their website, and be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

*Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice assortment. I'm sure the stuffed bone will be something they love if it is stuffed with something they love.
    Bully Sticks

    ReplyDelete

UA-40207773-1