Chevron

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Charge Easy with Accessorise Your Life


I waited FAR too long to get an iPhone. I have wanted one forever, and when my last phone decided that it no longer wanted to work once I left the house, I figured that would be the perfect time to upgrade and get the phone that I wanted. Actually, it came in the form of a birthday gift making it even better because I didn't have t pay for it. Either way, I finally got an iPhone. And then I went to charge it, and noticed that it comes with the shortest charging cord in the entire universe. All I could think was, really Apple.... You couldn't make the cord just a little longer to go with your phones that will crack to smithereens if it falls to the floor? And then this came to my rescue:


That is right people! An Accessorise Your Life 6ft long USB charge/Sync Cord for my iPhone. I can charge my phone and actually still use it without worrying about ripping the cord out of the wall or dropping it. What a concept!!!! This thing comes to my rescue each and every day. Many times I just plug it into the laptop and let it charge while I am on the computer, and it is so much more functional than the factory one that the phone comes with. I have yet to run into any problems with it. It charges fully and quickly, is of quality structure and material, and is Apple Certified, so you know it isn't going to mess up your products. It makes charging simple and easy to do anywhere - you could even charge up in the car, and allow someone in the back seat to use the product! This charger can also be used to sync your Apple product to say, your computer, to transfer files, pictures, music....whatever! It can also be used across products for iPod, iPhones and iPads, so be sure to grab a few so everyone isn't hogging the long cord in your house.

 I was so relieved to finally have a decent sized cord to charge my iPhone with, so I give the Accessorise Your Life cable 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
If you wish to charge your iPhone, iPad and/or iPod and still use it, run HERE to purchase your Accessorise Your Life cable. It is currently $16.99, saving you 41%. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1