Chevron

Monday, November 3, 2014

Protect Your Strands with InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask


It is that time of year again friends! As the weather gets colder, our hair becomes more brittle, and most likely due to the fact that we are using the blow dryer every chance we get - a girl needs to stay warm! That being said, I'm pretty sure overuse of the hair dryer is the equivalent of hair abuse. And when you make the conscious effort to abuse your hair, the only way to make amends (ha, ha get it?) is to use a restorative hair mask on your hair a few times a week. I have worked with InstaNatural a TON in the past, and their Argan Oil Hair Mask is one of my favorites.




First of all, it smells like vanilla cupcakes. I was so surprised at how it smelled, as many of their other products have a pleasant, but "all-natural" scent to them. This item does contain fragrance, so I assume that may have something to do with it. This hair mask is formulated with many beneficial natural and organic ingredients including: Argan Oil, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter which are all extremely sufficient at restoring moisture and providing essential nutrients to anything - hair and body! In order to use this as a hair mask, it is recommended to take 1 Tablespoon worth of product in your hands and gently run it through your clean, but slightly damp hair. You can then massage it into your scalp, or let it sit on your hair for the recommended 5-15 minutes. The longer you leave it in, the more conditioned your hair will feel. After the allotted time, rinse with water. This is meant to be used once or twice per week. Note that if you have very short, very thin or oily hair, using 1 tablespoon may be too much. You can play around with the amount of the mask that you use to perfect it for your hair type. 



When I first read those instructions, all I thought to myself was, I'm not getting out of the shower, waiting 15 minutes and then getting back in to rinse my hair off. Fortunately, this can also be used as a traditional conditioner, applied after your shampoo, left on briefly, and then rinsed away. This is how I tend to use it. I think it performs great as a conditioner, smoothing my hair while protecting it, providing significant moisture and making it easier to manage. Plus, it leaves your hair smelling like cupcakes - that is a pick-me-up in and of itself!



I use this mask once or twice per week to keep my locks looking and feeling smooth. For that, I give the InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
If you would like to grab some of your own, I would do so now! It is currently $19.95 on Amazon, HERE, and there is no telling how long that price will last. That is very reasonable for the generous 8 ounce container, and you have nothing to lose, as InstaNatural backs their products with a lifetime money back guarantee! 

Be sure to visit InstaNatural on their websiteFacebookTwitter and Google+to keep up with new products and promotions!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1