Chevron

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Tighten Pores While You Tone With InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner


Let me preface this by saying that whoever decided to make facial toners in a spray bottle is a genius. It saves time an effort when all you have to do is spritz your face really fast after you wash it. I prefer spray toner over put-on-a-cotton-ball-and-then-rub-all-over-your-face-toner because it is that much more simple. I have no clue why all brands have not converted to this design. My current toner is the InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner.



Vitamin C is not only good IN your body, but also ON your skin. It's antioxidant properties assist your skin in producing collagen, which helps in maintaining a youthful appearance. It also gives your skin the strength to fight environmental factors that can lead to premature aging. While the InstaNatural Toner contains Vitamin C, it also has Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil to combat bacteria stuck deep in your pores. Once the bacteria is loosened from your pores, they can shrink back down to normal size. This toner is formulated to work on all skin types, and even combats oiliness for those who have oily skin. This toner also contains Methylsulfonylmethane, which contributes to the elasticity of your pores, thus allowing better penetration of serums, oils and moisturizers - you know, all those things you spend good money on to work.



I use this right after washing and drying my face. I normally hold it about 6 inches away from my face and squirt it once or twice. Then, I brush my teeth to give it time to sink in before I apply a serum and moisturizer. It has been easy to switch this out for my regular toner, and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin. I am VERY blackhead-prone on my nose, and I have noticed that my pores have been shrinking and therefore experiencing far fewer blackheads. I know that Vitamin C also aides in the lightening of dark marks, of which I have aplenty from past acne! Plus, this toner is formulated using only natural and organic ingredients, so you can feel good about what you are putting on your skin.


I'm a huge fan of the InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner and give it 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
If this sounds like something you are interested in, you can purchase it from Amazon HERE for $17.75. This retails for $44.95 but is currently discounted. Prices on Amazon fluctuate often, so check before you purchase to be aware of what you will be charged. 

Be sure to visit InstaNatural on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to keep up with new products and promotions!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1