Chevron

Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's Back! And It's Smaller Than Before!


I posted a few weeks back on the Hydracentials 25 oz Water Bottle that I had received. If you remember, this was one of those things that both of my kids kept stealing from me. I'm not sure if it is just because they prefer things that belong to other people, or if they just loved the water bottle as much as I did.... either way, my water bottle, even to this day continues to get snatched by the littler hands in this house. I never complain because I only use it for water, and if that is what it takes to get them to consume their daily water intake, so be it! Luckily, I was more recently given the opportunity to try the smaller version of that water bottle, which I think is much better for them - the Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle.



This one has all of the same benefits as the larger version, but is slimmer and shorter. I think it's slim design makes it easier for the kids to grab onto. Not that they were dropping the big one all over the place, this one is just skinnier, so I think they can get a more secure grip. Because the bottles are white, I am always scared that if they drop them they will scratch. Surprisingly, that hasn't happened yet which is nothing short of a miracle with my kids. This one also comes with a nice gray Koozie too!

!6 oz size on the left, 25 oz size on the right

We love the Hydracentials Slim and Sporty Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle for many reasons, especially because it is stainless steel - which mean no leaching! Traditional plastic water bottles cannot compare. Plus, this is reusable which reduces our carbon footprint, making our Earth happy. The water bottle is insulated as well, keeping drinks cold for hours at a time. As we approach Fall and Winter this will likely not be a problem, however, during those Summer months we are grateful for that!

Now my kids don't have to fight over my water bottle. Instead, one takes mine, and the other takes this one. Clearly, I need to buy a third to keep us all happy! We definitely give the Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle a high recommendation and 10 stars:

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
In need of a smaller water bottle for yourself or the kids? You can grab your very own Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle from Amazon HERE. Currently it is $21.97, however it traditionally runs for $29.99 - Amazon prices fluctuate so there is no guarantee that this price will last.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1