Chevron

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Because Vitamins Taste Better in Teddy Bear Form


This is the truth, right? I try to stay healthy and take my vitamins day after day. I don't always remember, and sometimes I am just avoiding the swallowing of huge horse pills that feel like they sit in my throat for hours. Honestly, I take my kids' vitamins occasionally to avoid it altogether. I have often wondered why more quality brands do not offer chewable vitamins for adults. I recently tried NutraBear Vitamin B12 + Multi-Vitamin Chewable Gummy Bears, and they are a big hit with the adults and the kids!



While these vitamins are marketed as a B12 they actually contain several other nutrients as well. The extensive list follows: Vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline an Inositol. This is a great substitute for those days that I just don't feel like swallowing a handful of vitamins that are the size of golf balls. Plus, they are safe for kids too - I give my kids one per day. It is recommended to take 3 per day, 3 hours apart. However, I have a hard enough time remembering to take them once per day, so I try to take them with breakfast and with dinner. This is said to be an especially good choice for people who are vegetarian or vegan, as they often have a difficult time finding B12 in their usual food choices. To top it off, these are Gluten-Free, Gelatin-Free and contain no artificial flavors.



Lacking in vitamin B12 can cause serious problems, including anemia, weakness, tingling in the arms and legs and loss of balance. As you age, your body becomes more resistant to absorbing vitamin B12. Taking vitamin B12 is said to be helpful in boosting your mood, increasing your energy, improving concentration, and providing additional supports to your immune system. All good things if you ask me! No reason not to make sure you are keeping this in your diet, and especially important for you to be getting some form of B12 so as not to become deficient. Plus, they are little teddy bears! How cute is that? This makes it super-easy for the kids to WANT to take their vitamins. Mine kept asking for them. They also taste great, honestly. They are not overly grainy, and do not taste like they are just trying to disguise the awful vitamin taste with a boatload of sugar. 



I love these  NutraBear Vitamin B12 + Multi-Vitamin Chewable Gummy Bears, and I give them 10 stars:

★★★★★★★★★★

If you would like to add these super cute vitamins to your diet (or someone else's), run HERE where a 90-count bottle is $14.99. There is no telling how long this price will last as Amazon prices fluctuate often, but it is a good deal!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1