Chevron

Friday, November 28, 2014

A Multi-Purpose Moisturizer with NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer


As the cold weather becomes an everyday thing, I have to change up my skincare routine. In one of my last posts I spoke about the addition of Hyaluronic Serum to my routine in an attempt to retain moisture, but I also use a heavier facial moisturizer too. My current moisturizer is NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer. I fell in love with this moisturizer almost immediately because it never broke me out! I normally break out when I change up my products, but I found that this moisturizer actually helped clear up the breakouts I had.




I love the pump-top bottle that this moisturizer comes in because it makes dispensing a breeze. Plus, a little goes a long way, so I literally only use one pump! I find that this moisturizer smells a little like cocoa butter and shea butter, so it has a subtle and pleasant scent. Additionally, it is made with organic ingredients that are free of parabens and other harmful chemicals that can be absorbed into your blood stream. Some key ingredients are Aloe Barbadensis which is known to hydrate and restore your skin's moisture, Witch Hazel, which is effective at tightening your pores, Shea and Cocoa Butters which seal moisture in, and D-Panthenol which conditions and moisturizes your skin. In combination, these ingredients tackle dry skin like a pro while also delivering anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antioxidant and astringent-related benefits!




The NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer is unique in that it provides the heavy duty moisturizing of a heavy cream, yet it's  in the form of a light-weight, easy-to-apply, non-greasy lotion. I use this in the morning and in the evening after cleansing, toning and serum-ing my face. Again, as I have mentioned before, I love that this product did not break me out. Plus, I have seen major decreases in the frequency of my breakouts since using this moisturizer.

I give the NatraliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer 10 stars and a very high recommendation!


If you are in need of a phenomenal moisturizer to protect and renew your skin this Winter season, I highly recommend that you purchase this one at Amazon, for $27.89 HERE (Please note that this price is subject to change). This also comes with a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident in your purchase! 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1