Chevron

Friday, November 28, 2014

Light My Fire - Featuring Old Factory Candles


I am obsessed when it comes to things that smell good. Candles, plug-ins, lotion, perfume, soap, laundry detergent.... I could go on and on and on. My best friend and I make special trips to certain stores to smell the products. I'm actually pretty sure that some stores dislike us because we will re-name the scents, especially if it is something we are not very fond of. But honestly, some products smell just awkward.... Why would you want your house to smell like that?!?! One item I recently reviewed is sure to please on all levels: Old Factory Candles!



Gift-Wrapped From Amazon

I chose the Fall Harvest Scents
These candles are made from natural soy wax, ensuring that they burn evenly, cleanly, and remain true to their scent from the first burn to the last. I chose the Fall Harvest collection because, well, it was Fall time when I got them, and that's what made perfect sense! Fall candles always have the ability to snap me right out of Summer because I just love how accurately they can capture the scents of Fall. This set came with: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry and Autumn Leaves. They all smelled amazing! I was a little confused about the cranberry scent because I was expecting something a little more sweet, but this one smelled like more of a spice. Either way, each of the candles smelled different, but wonderful!



There is no point of a candle that does not deliver on the scent-front, and these pass the test! I always have candles burning on a table in the enterance way of our house, so that visitors can walk into an inviting scent. While the Old Factory Candles are small in size (2 ounces), they pack a punch with their intense scent and it's ability to spread throughout the house. Plus, each candle burns for up to 20 hours. I burned mine for several hours over a few days, and they delivered scent and burn time equally. There is nothing more frustrating than candles that waste the wax by burning straight down the middle, leaving the sides covered in wax. These burned level all the way to the very end. All that was left was a very small amount of wax and the metal part of the wick. That puts a smile on my face because there is no product wasted (which translates to no money wasted in my head). 




I think they make an adorable and tasty smelling addition to any home! I used mine as part of our Halloween table, and they fit right in. What's even better? The Old Factory Candles come in a wonderful variety of scents including: Fall Harvest (the one I chose), 50 Shades, Coffee Shop, Fresh and Clean, Happy Holidays, High as a Kite, Mancave, Newborn Baby, Romance, Spa Day, Vacation and Winter Wonderland. Within each of these sets are 3 correspondingly scented candles. They are very unique and would certainly make a great gift for birthdays, holidays or any kind of celebration.

I highly recommend the Old Factory Candles with 10 stars:



These are available through Amazon HERE. Currently they are priced at $25.00, but Amazon prices are subject to change at any time, so that price can not be guaranteed. That being said, the Old Factory Candles are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are displeased with their performance, you can experience a hassle-free return.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1