Chevron

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cooking with My Btipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer


I really enjoy cooking. Or maybe I just enjoy eating, but I associate the act of cooking with the benefit of getting to consume whatever it is that has been cooked. Either way, I am always amused by new kitchen tools and gadgets, or anything that makes cooking quicker, easier and less messy. The newest kitchen gadget that I am loving is the Btipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer.



This Lemon Squeezer is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity. While it is simple to clean by hand, it is dishwasher-safe as well. It is a versatile tool because it is large enough to use for most citrus fruits (I don't think a grapefruit would fit in it unless you cut them in quarters versus in half). I love using this to add lemon juice to our meals. Having that zing of citrus can really add flavor to meals and drinks!

Adding some fresh squeezed lemon juice to the zucchini "salsa"

The Btipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer can be used in 3 simple steps: Cut the fruit you are using in half, place it (cut area) downwards into the Squeezer, and squeeze. Out comes fresh juice! The tool itself is a little heavy due to it's size and material, but it requires no effort to get the liquid of the fruit to come out. I'm pretty sure my two-year old could do it. I like it because it doesn't involve me having to get my hands sticky, or making a mess a mess if the fruit sprays all over. I'm sure my nine year old will be excited to use this to make fresh-squeezed lemonade next Summer for his lemonade stand. This can be used for so many different things including drinks (everything tastes better with a fresh squeeze of lemon or lime, especially cocktails), dinners and to top off salads.

I love our new kitchen gadget and give it 10 stars:


If your kitchen is in need of something similar, you can purchase it from Amazon HERE where it is currently $22.99. Amazon prices fluctuate constantly so this price is not guaranteed. The Btipsy Profesional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer, however, does come with a 3 year warranty if it does not meet your standards, so you truly have nothing to lose!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

UA-40207773-1