Chevron

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Easy On The Eyes with Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream


Sometimes I feel like a guinea pig with the number of different beauty products that I try out. I attempt to test out a variety of products so that I am able to form an accurate opinion, and also try to avoid too much overlap so that any differences I do see can be attributed to the correct product, or combination of products. So, I may be taking a little break from serums since I have found a handful that I truly enjoy, but it has been awhile since I reviewed an eye cream, so, TA-DA! Introducing: Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream.


For the most part, I use an eye cream because I have the occasional under eye puffiness and bags. For the most part, I avoid my eye area when I apply products in my skincare routine. I know that the skin under my eyes in thin and fragile. so I like being able to use an eye product that is formulated to treat such a sensitive area.



The Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream comes in a stylish .5fl oz tube. As small as this seems, it will last forever because you use such a tiny amount of product. It is recommended for use once per day, but you can build up to twice. What I love about this product is that the company does not sell false claims. They do not promise overnight results, and in fact say that continued use over a long period of time is what will get you the most effective results. I have been using this for a few weeks now, and have noticed that the darkness in my under eye area has lightened. But this did not happen overnight. I'm much more comfortable using products that use natural and organic ingredients to obtain gradual results than I am using chemically filled products that produce results overnight. That's just me though, and I tend to be a little "crunchy" at times so.....




The Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream uses organic ingredients including Aloe Vera, Hyalurnic Acid and Vitamins C and E to fight fine lines and wrinkles, reduce dark circles, and keep that ultra-sensitive skin hydrated. I love the invigorating scent, and feel that it really perks up my under eye area. If not, maybe it just uplifts my mood enough to make me think so? Either way, I am pleased with the product and would definitely recommend it!

If you are on the market for an eye cream, and enjoy the added benefit of having it be organic, I would definitely recommend the Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream with 9 stars:



You can find this eye cream on Amazon HERE, and it is on sale for $17.25 as a Black Friday special. Clearly, this price will not last as it is a whopping 63% discount. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1