Chevron

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Serums Galore!


One of my favorite things about working with companies multiple times, is that you get on the "A" list when it comes to new products to review. What's even better is when you like the company, and the products that they offer, because then you know they'll be good! I was offered the opportunity to try a Retinol Serum, and on top of that, a Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Body Merry. This is a company I am a big fan of because they use natural and organic ingredients in their products while also being cruelty-free and using sustainable practices. Additionally, their products are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrance and alcohol. And plus, I am a huge fan of serums these days...






Body Merry's Pro-A 2.5% Retinol Serum uses a high concentration of Retinol with other natural ingredients to aid in the fight against wrinkles. I have been using this serum on a few places where those pesky "fine lines" have been showing up with decent results. It takes a little while because this is only used once per day (recommended at night). I would be pretty suspicious of something that zapped wrinkles in a day, there is just something entirely unnatural about that. After doing some research, I have found that Retinol is used to treat a number of things, including: clearing acne, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, lightening discoloration, and shrinking pores. I have only been using this on targeted areas of my face, so now I want to use it all over! I am hoping I will get to experience all of these results! If not, keeping wrinkles at bay is good enough for me.






I also got to try Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew Serum. Hyaluronic Acid is used in the fight on aging too, but in the form of moisturization. Just think about the difference between extremely dry skin, and moist skin. Dry skin can be cracked and flaking, whereas moist skin looks plump and healthy. Wrinkles, lines and all of those things you DON'T want on your face are going to be much more accentuated if you skin is dry, versus properly moisturized. During the Fall and Winter, dry skin is my biggest obstacle. Since I have been using this Hyaluronic Dew Serum, I have not experienced dry skin yet this season. Fingers crossed that this maintains! I recently read a tip in Glamour magazine which suggested applying Hyaluronic Acid to tissues and then applying them to your face (like a paper mask). After allowing it to sit on your face for 10-15 minutes it is said to act like a deep hydrating mask. Since I have both of these items I am eager to give my children a reason to laugh at me, and try this out.




This set is meant to be used together where the Hyaluronic Dew Serum is used after washing and toning but before moisturizing in the AM, and the Pro-A Retinol Serum in that same place in the PM. Each of the serums come in sturdy glass jars with droppers to distribute the product. I normally squirt a pea-sized amount into my palm and then gently rub it all over, or in targeted areas. The serums have a gel-like consistency which makes them very easy to apply.


I give these serums 9 stars:


You can grab your very own Body Merry Pro-A 2.5% Retinol Serum HERE, and the Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew Serum HERE. Additionally, check out their website HERE to see everything they have to offer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1