Chevron

Monday, December 29, 2014

Killing Germs Softy


Little known fact that only my closest friends and family know: I suffer from Emetophobia. For those who are unfamiliar with Emetophobia, this is a fear of all things vomit related. I turn into panic central if one of my kids gets sick, stomach bugs are my worst enemy and getting physically sick myself is nothing short of a mini death sentence, where I don't actually die but would almost rather. That being said, come cold and flu season, cleaning products are my best friend. My anxiety levels noticeably decrease at the scent of Lysol. I recently got to try Softy Sanitizing Wipes, and they have happily maintained their place in my house.



First and foremost, this canister is gi-gunda! It comes with 150 wipes so it needs to be quite large. I keep the canister in my bathroom because I find it a convenient place to have it. I tend to do a deep clean once per week in the bathroom and do everyday touch-ups with the disinfecting wipes for toothpaste spots, random spills and my husbands pesky trimmings that always seem to end up all over the sink the day AFTER I clean it. Every time! What's great about the Softy Sanitizing Wipes is that they are safe to use on face and hands and kill 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds. So aside from using them to clean around the house, I also carry a ziploc bag of these in my purse for those times when the kids need their hands and/or faces sanitized but we are not near soap and water.



The Softy Sanitizing Wipes are decent sized at 7'' x 8'', are super-soft and can hold up while cleaning whether it is hands and faces or surfaces. Upon my first look, I thought that they would tear easily because they seem thinner than other conventional wipes on the market, but they didn't! In fact, they can hold up a 12 kg kettlebell! Plus, they are alcohol-free so you don't have to worry about harming surfaces, or drying out your skin (or stinging the random paper cut you forgot you had). They actually have vitamin e and aloe in them to cater to the sensitive nature of skin. They have a pleasant, clean scent to them too.



I have enjoyed using my Softy Sanitizing Wipes, and would certainly purchase them again. 
I love a sanitizing wipe that can perform multiple tasks effortlessly, and 
these do just that! I give them 10 stars:



If you are in need of a product like this, you can grab your tub on Amazon HERE for $14.98. Plus, they are made here in the good old U.S. of A.! Keep germs at bay this year as the flu and cold viruses spread like wildfire.

Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned above were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1