Chevron

Friday, February 13, 2015

I Now Understand All the Rave of Bentonite Clay


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I am a lover of face masks. I admit it, take me to Face Mask Lovers Anonymous, it is a real problem! My closet and bathroom are overrun by masks and beauty products, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way! The thing is, they are each so different, and provide different benefits. I think I have enough face masks that I could wear one per day for 2 weeks straight without repeating. A tad ridiculous, but nonetheless, I always have a mask to address whatever issue my face is having at that moment. That being said, there is a new ingredient that seems to be making it's way to the forefront of the DIY mask making beauty scene, and I got my hands on it! Introducing Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder.



Some background information on Bentonite can help you better understand the benefits of using it depending on your particular skin type. Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash, and it's name comes from the home of the largest deposit of it in Benton, Wyoming. There are several variations of Bentonite Clay depending on the main element found within it. The most common varieties include: Sodium, Calcium, Potassium and Aluminum. The Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder, obviously is of the sodium variety. This particular variety is known for it's ability to absorb several times it's weight, which makes it a staple in any skincare regimen to keep those pores clear of chemicals, toxins and heavy metals. Because Bentonite clay is has a highly negative charge, it works to really draw out toxins, which tend to be positively charged.



The Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder comes in a HUGE 16 ounce tub, which gives you a TON of product to work with. I use it as a face mask and a small amount really goes a long way. You mix three parts water to one part of the clay, and for most faces, 1 tablespoon of clay mixed with 3 tablespoons of water will do the trick. Plus, it is recommended to use once per week, meaning this tub will last you a truly significant amount of time. If you do a quick internet search, you will be able to find a plethora of recipes for face masks that use Bentonite Clay as an ingredient. This way, you can find one that fits your desired outcome.

Excuse my eyebrows in this picture - they are out of control
I love using this as a mask, as it leaves my skin soft, supple and detoxified. It dries up all of my blemishes and allows my skin to heal. While I have only used this as a mask mixed with water, I am anxious to try another variety with activated charcoal, aloe vera and organic apple cider vinegar. This Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder also has a ton of other uses too. You can use it on insect bites and stings, as a detoxifying bath or foot soak, as a clarifying treatment for your hair, and I have even heard of people using it in some form of a toothpaste. This product is very versatile and handy!

I have really loved my experience with the Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder and I give it 10 stars:


If you too would like to get your hands on a tub of some very high quality Bentnite Clay, I hghly suggest you run HERE to grab the Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder. It currently costs $12.95 for a 16 oz tub, and it is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1