Chevron

Friday, February 27, 2015

Maxin' and Relaxin' with Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I wish I had more time to relax, take baths and pamper myself like the rich and famous, but suffice it to say, I just don't. Every once in a great while I will relax in a bath, but until I invest in sound proof walls, and a sound-proof door, it's not going to be as relaxing as it looks on TV. Luckily, I recently received some incentive to get myself in the tub (and some ear plugs to keep the noise at bay): Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts!





Dead Sea Salts are more unique than your typical Epsom Bath Salts because of their higher mineral concentration. As you know, our body utilizes several different vitamins and minerals on a daily basis. Whereas Epsom salts contain high concentrations of magnesium and sulfates, Dead Sea salt contains a variety of minerals including: magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride, sodium and bromide. These minerals can be absorbed into the skin during use, and be used by the body to combat some common issues such as psoriasis, eczema, arthritis and overall muscle soreness. The Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts are very easy to use when adding them to your bath. All you do is add 1 cup of the salt to your running, or already drawn tub. You soak in the dead sea mineral goodness for 20 minutes, rinse off with warm water, and you are good to go. This can be done as frequently as everyday!



I am not much of a bath-taker because I rarely have 20 minutes of down time, let alone 20 minutes of ALONE time. Because the Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts are free of fragrance, color or additives, I have been able to incorporate this into my daily routine in other ways. For example, I add this to my body wash to give my dry, flaky skin some extra exfoliation while we battle the freezing temps. I do the same with my face wash, as my facial skin appreciates the extra scrub. The salt is like a medium-grain, so it is not so fine that it dissolves immediately, but when I mix it with gel cleansers it provides a simple and gentle exfoliation - eventually it all does dissolve. I really love it. I have also been sneaking it in when I wash my hands too. I love the feel of super-soft exfoliated hands, and this does the trick.



I am a big fan of the Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts and give them 10 stars:



If you wish to purchase your own 1.75 lb resealable pouch of Adovia Dead Sea Salt you can do so on Amazon HERE for a mere $11.95. As always, this price may change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1