Chevron

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Fraction of Coconut Oil You Want


If you are unaware of all the amazing-ness packed inside of coconut oil, you must have zero access to the internet, the media or just the public in general. It really is a big deal due to the fact that it can be used in a multitude of ways allowing it to become a staple in any household. I fell for coconut oil a while ago when I started using it for oil pulling. From there I have used it in my hair, on my skin, and even for cooking! I was recently given the opportunity to try out Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Fractionated Coconut Oil, and this too brings a ton of benefits (and uses) to the table.



Fractionated Coconut Oil is a fraction of coconut oil (surprise, surprise). Coconut Oil is comprised of long and medium-chain triglycerides. When the coconut oil is fractionated, it takes the long-chain triglycerides out which leaves you with coconut oil in pure, colorless, odorless liquid form (all of the saturated fats). What is glorious about this is that all of the things that are hard to do because regular coconut oil is a solid, are now easier than ever before. Imagine the oil pulling without needing to "melt" the solid oil in your mouth first, how easy it is to remove make-up, or use as a hair or body oil. Plus, if you are into essential oils, this is a great carrier oil!





I love using the Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Fractionated Coconut Oil as an eye make-up remover. At the end of the day, taking my make-up off can feel like such a task, and it is hard to come by inexpensive eye make-up removers that 1, actually work and 2, don't make my eyes feel like hot sauce is the main ingredient. This gets the job done, and doesn't hurt whatsoever. With the purchase of this product, you will get a little e-booklet that explains the process of fractionating the coconut oil, and some of the many things that it can be used for. I recently created my own toothpaste using this and another review product - that review will be up in a couple of days.



We are a Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Fractionated Coconut Oil loving family here, and give our experience with it 10 stars:




If you are on the market for a fractionated coconut oil, I highly recommend the Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals brand. You can purchase a very generous 16 ounce bottle of fractionated coconut oil HERE for $14.95 (prices may vary as they fluctuate often). You can also see what other products the brand offers on their website and Facebook.

Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned above were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1