Chevron

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Getting Glowing Skin With Valentia

Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I have to admit that one of my favorite skincare products is Vitamin C serum. I have really only been aware of it for a short while, but I feel that it has rapidly taken over the beauty scene as a true multi-purpose product. From the anti-aging benefits to it's ability to fade and diminish spots, it can prove useful in almost any skincare regimen. I have been using serums or oils for years now, so switching them out for my reviews is effortless. I am used to applying them, so it's not an additional step in my routine that I have to get used to. While I have tried a number of different vitamin C serums, one thing I have noticed is that they are all so very different - there is a ton of variation between brands, and it is key to know and understand your own skin. I was recently given the opportunity to review Valentia Even Glow Serum, and it is my favorite Vitamin C serum to date!



Vitamin C serums are most commonly used for their ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, reduce the appearance of spots or scars, and give you that "glow" and radiance that signifies youth. The Valentia Even Glow Serum also uses ingredients which boost collagen production. In fact, this serum is packed with several natural and organic ingredients proven to provide your skin with the nutrients it needs to repair and renew itself, leaving your skin looking refreshed. A few of these revolutionary ingredients include: Organic Rose Hip Oil, Organic Buckthorn Oil, Resistem, Hyaluronic Acid, and Green Tea Extract. Upon use, it is recommended to shake the bottle gently for a couple of seconds to mix ingredients that may separate. After washing and drying my face as usual, I squeeze between 1 and 2 drops of the Vitamin C serum onto my palm. I then use my finger to dab it all over my face before carefully rubbing it in. After that dries, I apply my moisturizer and complete my routine as normal. This formula is non-greasy, absorbs completely and leaves your skin feeling normal, not tight and sticky.



Now, for my experience: the first thing that stuck out to me was that the serum itself is ORANGE! How fun is that?!?! The second thing I noticed was how amazingly good it smells. It smells clean and crisp and just like an orange. I am a citrus scent lover, so I felt like this was made for me! Every other Vitamin C serum that I have tried has been clear and unscented. Nothing wrong with that either, I just loved how the Valentia Even Glow Serum really stood out to me in these ways. I also appreciate how gentle this serum is. I have a tendency to breakout when I introduce new products to my skin. It's something I expect at this point, but I always lean more favorably towards products that skip over that step altogether. I am happy to say that introducing the Valentia Even Glow Serum into my routine caused zero facial upset, so I know that it is gentle and formulated with care. And lastly, this product delivers. I have noticed my old acne scars lightening, and in some cases disappearing altogether! On top of that, this truly does renew your skin. I notice this when I use it at night, and wake-up to plump, glowing skin.



I highly recommend the Valentia Even Glow Serum with 10 stars:


If you are wanting to try a Vitamin C Serum, you can purchase the Valentia Even Glow Serum from Amazon HERE. It is currently half price, so you can grab it for $35.00! Run, quick because there is no telling how long this price will last. You can see what else the brand has to offer via their website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1