Chevron

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Keeping It Charged Up With My Lifeguard Mini


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

There is nothing more annoying than getting that warning on your cell phone screen that your battery is slowly, but surely, running low. Mine always conveniently does so when I am out and about, away from a charger, or another phone that I can use. As with most things these days, the wonderful world of inventors has come up with a solution to this very problem: portable chargers! I mean, why didn't I think of that???? I recently was given the opportunity to try the Lifeguard Mini portable charger, and I don't leave the house without it!



If you are clueless as to what a portable charger is, let me explain. A portable charger is a miniature powerbank that stores an electrical charge. When you are not near a power outlet to charge any number of your devices, you can use the stored up power in this little nugget to charge them up by simply connecting them via a USB cord. Most devices these days have a USB connector at the end of their charger, making the  Lifeguard Mini usable across most, if not all, of the electronic devices in your home. What is great about portable chargers is that they are pocket-sized, so they are no hassle to carry around and therefore be there with you when you really need them. Literally, this thing fits in my hand. It's a lot heavier than it looks, but nonetheless, still portable. 


The  Lifeguard Mini is designed with an tough aluminum outer shell, to keep it rugged. I mean, let's face it, when you carry something so small around, you are bound to drop it at some point in time. It's simply inevitable. Inside of that is a Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A cell, which can hold enough of a charge to power up your cell phone completely, and maybe then some! The model that I received also came with a lightening cable compatible with some Apple products, which I like because I have an Apple iPhone 5s. The lightening cable is super short - 5.9 inches to be exact - which works great when I am just charging it up in my purse. The  Lifeguard Mini comes in a variety of colors, including Black, Navy Blue, Pink and Silver.


.
I have not run into any problems using the  Lifeguard Mini and I give it 10 stars:



If you find yourself constantly running a low battery in your electronic devices, the Lifeguard Mini would make a useful tool in your life. You can purchase it through Amazon HERE for $21.97. There is no guarantee that this price will last, so grab it at a discount while you can! This product is backed with an 18 month guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1