Chevron

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Microfiber Mop Pads for Spring Cleaning in a Snap


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

With Spring here, it only makes sense that spring cleaning should be in full swing these days. For me, cleaning has no season because I live with a tornado of a two year old, and a 95lb black lab that sheds worse than anything I've ever seen in my life. On top of that, our backyard turns into a swap during this rainy season. I'm not even remotely joking - we have had ducks come swim in the swamp that becomes our backyard in the Spring and Summer. It's awful. And remember that 95lb black lab I told you about? Yeah, he loves to track that dirt and swamp muck all through the house. In the recent past I was given the opportunity to review a beautiful mop with interchangeable and washable pads, and it has been phenomenal. It's much bigger than the one I used before, which cuts down cleaning time because I cover so much more ground, literally. I was given the opportunity to try the Turkey Creek Essentials 2-pack of Microfiber Mop Pads, and they're perfect!


First of all, these are 18 inch long Microfiber Mop Pads. They are made for commercial sized mops with velcro frames, although you could make it work with most reusable mops you pick up from the store. I have this one here, and they fit perfect. These pads are made for wet or dry use, and because it comes with 2 in a pack, you can have one for each! The microfiber material used for these pads is absorbent enough to clean up after spills, while being gentle enough to dry mop with as well.


These Turkey Creek Essentials Microfiber Mop Pads are suitable for hardwoods, tile, laminate, and really any surface. Due to their size, I save time cleaning because each room needs fewer sweeps through it. I have also found these to be amazing at cleaning walls! I despise cleaning the walls, and the task seems unbearable and redundant with a sponge in hand. I use my multi-surface spray, spray the wall and use the clean Microfiber Mop Pad at the end of the mop to clean the walls right up. It takes seconds, and the walls are flawless. With kids in the house there are always tiny hand prints mid-way up the wall, and the dog also leaves behind a shadow of mud in his most frequented areas. I felt like a mini-genius the day that I decided to use the floor mop to clean the walls - one of my favorite cleaning hacks for sure!



My favorite attribute of these Microfiber Mop Pads, is the fact that they are reusable! After they are dirtied, you can rinse them out, wring them out, wait for them to dry and they are ready for use again. They can also be laundered, but they need to be washed with themselves, without fabric softener, and allowed to air-dry or tumble dry on low, again with no fabric softener. I have a ton of mop heads, so I wash them all together in one happy load of dirty mop pads. These are available in different sized packs too so you can purchase a 2-pack, 6-pack, 12-pack or 24-pack.

I love my Turkey Creek Essential Microfiber Mop Pads and recommend them with 10 stars:


If you are looking to meet your dry or wet mopping needs while saving time, you can purchase your very own Turkey Creek Essentials products directly from Amazon HERE. The 2-pack is currently priced at $17.67, but there is no telling how long they will remain at that price.

1 comment:

  1. Velcro mop I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

UA-40207773-1