Chevron

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My New Favorite Facial Moisturizer!


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I very recently came to the bottom of my most favorite moisturizer to date. It was one that I reviewed a while back, and it quickly became my go-to because it never broke out my finicky skin, and provided the moisture of a heavy cream with the feel of a light lotion. Even more recently, I was given another facial moisturizer to review, and it is almost identical to my last one, with a few notable differences. This moisturizer comes from Made From Earth, which is a brand that focuses on developing organic, holistic and healthy products including body care, skincare and lip balms too! I tried, and am actually still using, their Vitamin C Moisturizer.



Vitamin C is one of my favorite additions to my skincare regimen because it works faster than anything else to zap away my old acne marks. You know, the red marks that stay on your face even after your pimple is LONG gone? Yeah, those. I feel like years later they are still lingering around. I tried a Vitamin C serum awhile ago and it did amazing things at reducing the redness of the acne marks, and actually at filling some of the scarred areas. Since then I have been a huge vitamin C advocate, especially for those who suffer with acne or have at some point. The Made From Earth Vitamin C Moisturizer contains high levels of vitamin C and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to boost collagen production. By increasing or encouraging healthy collagen production, your skin will be more likely to brighten, soften and experience greater elasticity. Another ingredient is coconut oil, which does an amazing job at healing and moisturizing. This Vitamin C Moisturizer also contains Evening Primrose Oil to work it's anti-inflammatory properties for those who may experience dry, irritated or itchy skin. I also think think is great for those who have acne, as that too is inflamed skin.



I love this moisturizer! When I first smelled it, it smelled identical to the moisturizer that I was currently using. It smells a little like shea butter. The scent is difficult to describe, but there is not a fruity or floral scent to it at all. It comes in a very sturdy glass jar, and the moisturizer itself is white. I prefer this over my previous moisturizer due to the fact that it has Vitamin C as an ingredient, and because it rubs in quicker than the other one. The other one took a little coaxing to thoroughly rub in, but it never bothered me because it was amazing. This one has all the benefits, plus vitamin C, AND it rubs in effortlessly! It is not greasy whatsoever, provides moisture throughout the whole day or night and a little goes a long way, so the 2 ounce sized jar will last me a good while. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this moisturizer, or how well it works. Plus, I love the idea behind the company - that they are dedicated to providing organic body and skincare products to health-conscious consumers. The only downfall of this product is the price. It retails for $54.99. This is more than I can afford to spend on one product at a time on a regular basis. 



Aside from the price, the Made From Earth Vitamin C Moisturizer is my favorite moisturizer to date, and for that, it gets 10 stars:


If you want to try a wonderful moisturizer you can purchase this one HERE. It currently is on sale for $39.00, but I have no clue how often the prices fluctuate, or how long their sales last. You can check out their entire line of products on their website HERE, while keeping up-to-date with them via Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1