Chevron

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Get Georgeous Hair with Sheilo


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I have been reviewing so many skincare products lately, and I must say that I am grateful because I seem to have my hormonal breakouts under control for the time being. That being said, I love to review household, or other beauty-related products too, including hair products! I have pretty long, semi-wavy, kinda thick hair that often has a mind of it's own. I can style it in the morning, and somewhere throughout the day I will look at it and think to myself: When did THAT happen? And then proceed to wonder how long I was walking around looking like I did. I recently got to try a Leave-In Protectant from Shielo.



I am a persistent hot styling tool user, so protecting my hair from damage is really important. I straighten and blow dry my hair almost everyday, curl it when I want it to look pretty, and color my hair a few times per year. Surprise! - Our hair is not meant to take such abuse. Luckily, many companies have addressed this concern by creating products to protect our hairs from the damage we cause on a regular basis. What I love about my Leave-In Protectant from Shielo is that they took it a step further and created a product that uses organic extracts and is paraben free! I'm always trying to "green my routine", so this makes me happy. This protectant uses pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids to pump your hair full of the vitamins meant to detangle, fortify and protect from styling. This product delivers UV and color protection  with White Tea Leaf Extract and Wheat Crosspolymer acts as a safety net around each hair to preserve color, increase flexibility and reduce breakage. Plus, the Shea Butter seals the hair shaft while adding a moisturizing layer. This Leave-In Protectant from Shielo can be used as a protectant, while your hair is damp and prior to styling, or as a refresher throughout the day.



The first thing I noticed about this spray is the phenomenal smell. I have used several natural and organic products, and many times the smell is non-existent, or some form of orange or lavender. None of this is bad, I just prefer a smell, and when it is the same thing over and over, it gets redundant. This Leave-In Protectant from Shielo smells like coconut and tropical paradise. It's so refreshing to use in the cooler months when sunshine and warm weather feel like a distant memory. It comes in a spray top bottle which delivers a fine mist. After washing and towel drying my hair I mist this liberally all over my hair. I comb it through and then style as normal. This leaves my hair entirely manageable, and SOOOOOO soft. I could not get over how soft my hair was after using this. I don't always wash my hair everyday either, and it kept it soft for days!

I LOVE this hair protectant, and highly recommend it with 10 stars:


If you are looking to protect your hair from the daily abuse from styling, you can purchase your own bottle of Leave in Hair Protectant HERE. For $18.99 you get 4 fluid ounces of quality spray, which will last a great amount of time. You can also check out their website HERE to see what other innovative products they have to offer. I would love to try their Protect Hair Color Kit - I use semi-permanent color when I go to the salon, so I will do anything to make the color last longer. You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1