Chevron

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Plump, Plump. Plump It Up!


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

Just the other day, I was talking about Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and today I am going to talk a little bit about another serum that I have been using in conjunction with my Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum. I swear, the older I get, the more steps I add to my daily skincare regimen. Hopefully these concoctions work together to keep me looking youthful, and aging gracefully. I'm so fortunate that I get to try so many serums out because if I was a consumer, I would not even now where to begin! So let me tell you a little bit about Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum.....


Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serums are known for their ability to plump the skin via increasing collagen production. Vitamin B3 is known for it's ability to increase capillary dilation, which increases blood flow. This allows for skin cell repairs, which can give you a youthful glow. The Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum uses a 5% concentration of Vitamin B3 which also contributes to it's ability to shrink pores, fade dark spots and improve overall skin texture. I was most excited to get my hands on it because I also heard that it is good for acne-prone skin. I am always careful to research serums before I agree to review them because some are not intended for use if you have acne-prone skin. I am not willing to make my skin worse, so I always check first!


This serum is a light milky color, and absorbs quickly without ever being greasy. This actually leaves your skin looking matte, which I personally like, even though I add moisturizer after. The scent of this was a little strange to me, and I know this is going to sound odd, but it smells a little like chicken stock. I know that seems weird, but that was my experience. It is just a faint scent and I could only smell it when I rubbed it in. That being said, I definitely noticed a decrease in my pore size from using this serum, mostly on my nose, where they tend to be the most noticeable. I am very happy with that because that tends to be where I get the most blackheads, and smaller pores = fewer blackheads. As far as the reduction in wrinkles, I really don't have many wrinkles to reduce. I do have some fine lines on my forehead and between my brows I did not notice any reduction n those areas, but again, they are barely noticeable as is. Additionally, I only use this serum once per day. I found that it was a little drying on my skin, which is why I specifically paired it with a Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and moisturized too. My favorite thing about the Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum is the fact that I have not had a single cystic acne breakout since I began using it. If you've ever had cystic acne you will know why I am so thankful - it is extremely painful. This serum is also made cruelty-free and in the USA.

I've enjoyed using this serum, and give it 8 stars:


The Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum can be purchased on Amazon HERE for a very reasonable price of $19.75 for a 1 ounce sized bottle. I use one pump per day, so it lasts a LONG time! As always, this price is not guaranteed and could change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1