Chevron

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Effective Moisturization with Aloe


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

We have had a few really nice days here in upstate New York in the past couple of weeks. I think I've jumped the gun a little and sat outside a little too long watching and playing with the kids. I have gotten a little bit of sunburn, which has proven as a warning that I need to be wearing sunscreen even when I don't think I do. When I get burned it tends to dry out my skin and cause flakiness. My skin tends to be on the dry side anyway because I don't drink as much water as I should. I'm rebellious like that. I recently tried a really great moisturizer from Cutis Vita, and it has made my skin look and feel so much better.



Cutis Vita Skin Care makes a lotion called Cutis Vita Advanced Skin Revitalizing Cream. This moisturizer uses all natural ingredients to bring you a body and face lotion. While many other lotions and creams have a main ingredient of water, the main ingredient in this lotion is Aloe Barbadensis Miller leaf juice. Even more specific to Cutis Vita is the fact that it contains a concentration of 65% Aloe Barbadensis Miller leaf juice, versus other brands which tend to have a 10-20% concentration. This is what makes this lotion more "healing" than most others. Aloe Barbadensis Miller leaf juice is said to help with the following conditions: acne, stretch marks, arthritis, eczema, athlete's foot, rosacea, burn, insect bites, and many, many more. Be aware that aloe juice is different than the aloe gel you buy from the store. Aloe juice is very easily absorbed completely into the skin, while aloe gel is sticky, and actually isn't as readily absorbed.



I've been using this lotion on my body and have found it to be extremely hydrating. I would apply it to dry flaky skin, and it would stay hydrated for up to 48 hours without re-application! The scent is clean and fresh, and is not strong whatsoever. This is probably the ONLY lotion I would ever consider applying to my face as well. I have to be VERY careful what goes on my face as I breakout if the wind blows the wrong way. The ingredients in the Cutis Vita Advanced Skin Revitalizing Cream are very similar to some of my face creams, and the fact that it says it is used to treat acne tells me it would be worth a shot. I haven't used it yet on my face, but I think I will try it out. I also want to use it on my daughter's eczema and my son's super dry elbows and knees. I was using something else on my daughter which is why I haven't used it on her yet. She just got a prescription for her eczema because it is so bad behind her knees, so I may try this in conjunction with that.

I highly recommend Cutis Vita Advanced Skin Revitalizing Cream with 10 stars - It is a phenomenal moisturizer with commendable ingredients:



Currently the only product that Cutis Vita makes is their Advanced Skin Revitalizing Cream but there are a few different buying options. You can view the different options HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1