Chevron

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Keeping Those Hands and Nails Pretty


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

Hands can tell you a lot about a person. Whether it is the dirt from a hard day's work, or the winkles from the years you've lived, sometimes it's your hands that show it more readily than your face. I love taking care of my hands and nails. I was a nail-biter for the better part of my life, so now that I've finally quit that habit, I try to keep my hands and nails looking nice. I try to keep them polished in order to deter biting, but that can take it's toll too. I recently tried a wonderful lotion meant to keep your hands hydrated, while nourishing your nails to encourage their strength. This lotion I speak of is Lady Soma Skin and Nail Treatment, and friends, it smells like cupcakes!


What I love about this company is that they make products designed specifically for women. Even more so, I love that they use organic ingredients that are certified organic, and never use genetically modified produce/grains. It is becoming more and more difficult to find products with standards that are as high as this. Lady Soma offers a variety of products ranging from supplements to skincare to a line so gentle it can be used by pregnant and nursing mothers. Their products are free of toxic chemicals that are deemed unsafe and cruelty-free too! The Lady Soma Skin and Nail Treatment is paraben-free, chemical-free and hypoallergenic.


The lotion itself is very creamy, and has the consistency of a cream lotion without leaving any greasy residue behind. I use a small pea-sized amount that I rub into my hands, and pay extra attention to my cuticles. I keep this by my bedside, and use a little bit more at night for a deep hydrating overnight treatment. I like to exfoliate my hands beforehand for maximum absorption, and I wake up with baby soft hands. And, like I said, this smells like cupcakes to me, and who doesn't like cupcakes?  With extended use, I have found that my hands have been retaining moisture better than ever before, and my cuticles have become less of a problem. I used to have to push them back often because they would grow up very high, but I've found that they have been laying low lately, and I'm appreciating that. As far as my nails go, it wouldn't be fair to make any assumptions because I haven't used only this on them. I always have some kind of polish on them whether it is a color or a treatment, or some combination of both. That being said, my nails have been doing well, so this has likely played some role in that. 


I have zero complaints when it comes to this Lady Soma Skin and Nail Treatment, and I gladly give it 10 stars:


If this seems like a product you'd enjoy, I encourage you to purchase it via their website HERE. It costs $16.99 which I feel is a decent price. I also urge you to check out the other products they offer. I'd be surprised if you didn't find something for yourself. I'm really interested in the Antioxidant Berry Masque - it sounds amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1