Chevron

Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer Feet In a Jiffy!


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I'm guilty of neglecting my feet all Winter long. They are covered in socks and almost completely forgotten about during the cold months. Magically, each Spring, I expect that my feet will just look glorious for sandal season, and obviously, they just don't. I don't have the time, money, patience, etc... to get regular pedicures where someone can slough off the dead, dry, cracked skin on my feet, so I have to do it on my own, or simply neglect it altogether. I tend to choose the latter because I'm kinda lazy and it requires some effort to get my feet in tip-top shape. I get dry areas on my heels and calluses on the outer edge of my foot, below my pinkie toe. Luckily, there are useful tools such as the Pedi.Cure Callus Remover which make a Winter-full of neglectful care a cinch to take care of.



The Pedi.Cure Callus Remover is a wonderful beauty product to have in your arsenal. The set comes with the Callus Remover, 2 sanding heads, and a brush to help with cleaning. Everything is packaged neatly in the box, so you can keep it conveniently stored. The Callus Remover is battery-powered by 2 AA batteries which are not included. I thought the battery compartment was easy and fun. You twist the bottom section and then pull it out to insert the batteries. Once the batteries are properly installed, you take the protective cover off of the sanding strip and work those calluses away. It is best to do this with clean feet, and I have found that coming right out of the shower or tub is the best time because the skin is softer and less resistant then. That being said, it is water resistant, so it can be used in the shower. It is important to note that from a hygienic standpoint, it is not meant to share with others. It can be used by more than one person as long as the sanding head you use is different. And obviously, or at least it should be, you should not use this on broken skin or infected areas. The roller head spins 40 times per second, and the directions warm against holding it on one area too long or applying too much pressure while using it.


I was very nervous to use this after reading about how gentle you need to be while using it. I thought for sure that when I turned it on that head was going to be spinning like the wheel on moving car, that I would need to be super careful and gentle with it, so as not to hurt myself. I found however, that it actually proved to be more on the gentle side. If someone had awful dry skin and calluses, I highly doubt that this would remove them on the first try. It would require repeated use, and even then I am not certain that it would cure the problems altogether. My feet were not that bad when I used this, and I certainly noticed a smoothing effect. Areas that were noticeably dry and callused were smoothed over, however, they were not non-existent. It takes years and years and years to build a callus up to where it is. One use of a battery powered anything is not going to get rid of it, unless of course it is a legitimate sander, and you may also need a trip to the hospital afterward too. I feel that with repeated use, say, once per week, could take dry, callused winter-feet to flip-flop ready feet by the time Summer rolls around. I went into this with no expectations, so I am not disappointed in the way this product functions. I have read some Amazon reviews of dissatisfied customers, who certainly had high expectations. Using this one to two times per week after a shower keeps my feet looking and feeling smooth. I also follow up with a foot lotion or some argan oil, which is especially helpful before bed so my feet soak it up all night long. The Pedi.Cure Callus Remover has a 90 day money back guarantee, so if you are dissatisfied, you can return it.



Overall, I find the Pedi.Cure Callus Remover to be helpful in keeping my feet feeling girly, so I give it 8 stars:






If you are interested in a quick and easy way to get your feet looking and feeling spiffy, you can purchase your own Pedi.Cure Callus Remover HERE. Currently they are on sale for $19.99, which is a very reasonable price. They also come in your choice of blue or pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1