Chevron

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Restore Your Broken Skin With Skleer®


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

There are an array of skin issues that we suffer in my house. From facial skin issues like pimples and blackheads, to body skin issues like eczema and bumps to seasonal issues like bug bites and poison ivy-there is never a dull moment. I love when I can find a product that address MANY needs, as it saves space in my cupboards for other things. Sometimes going to the store and searching for products that can be used for the entire family, for an array of issues, and is made with natural ingredients can become overwhelming pretty quick. Especially with a curious and rambunctious 3 year old. Thankfully, there is a product out there that address many household skin concerns, is safe for the entire family, and is formulated with all natural ingredients. Introducing Skleer®!



Skleer® is an all-in-one skin corrective and skin conditioner. There are an impressive number of ailments that this gel is claimed to heal, including, but not limited to: acne, itchy skin, dermatitis, eczema, dry skin, rashes, insect bites, minor burns, abrasions, hives and sunburn. Seriously, this product takes the meaning f all-in-one to  whole new level. Plus, it is formulated with naturally therapeutic ingredients such as eucalyptus oil, caraway oil, tea tree oil, cinnamon oil and cardamom oil. Skleer® is actually a gel-substance, which delivers these healing ingredients immediately to the lower levels of the skin so they can get to work. What this item does NOT contain are: parabens, harmful preservatives, lanolin, hydroquinone, corticosteroids, salicylic acid, retinoic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and it is not tested on animals. Skleer® is safe for all skin-types, and can be safely used on people of all ages.


In my experience, this product is very original. I was intrigued by it because it is used in other countries, and oftentimes other countries have stricter regulations than we do in the USA. Some things that you can find on our shelves here are banned in other countries for how toxic they are. It's one of the many reasons I seek out alternatives for my family all of the time, and why I rate organic products so highly, because even if they are not THE best product in the world, they are better than any other product using toxic chemicals. I really love that this comes in the form of a gel. I am a big fan of gel-style moisturizers because they tend to go on smooth and evenly, absorb super quickly, and well....I just like the texture. The scent of this is a bit odd. It is outdoorsy to say the least, and the brand says that it is the eucalyptus oil that gives it it's scent. However, it becomes odorless once it fully absorbs into your skin. I normally still notice a scent longer than that, but eventually it does wear off. It isn't potent enough for it to bother me, but I will definitely stick to using this as a treatment and not a full-on hand lotion. The bottle itself is pretty small, 1 oz, so it is great to throw in my purse, because you never know when one of the kids is going to get hurt or bit. I have found that preparedness is the most efficient prevention. Nobody gets hurt when we come prepared, but the minute you forget your traveling first aid kit, you have boo-boos galore! I definitely consider this more of a first aid item, if I was forced to put it in a category. I would certainly consider using it for my pimples because I have had very good luck with tea tree oil in the past. Most frequently I have used in as a insect bite treatment (this is going to be an awful year for mosquitoes if my daughter's poor legs have any indication). I find that it is gentle and causes no irritation, and seems to help relieve itch and inflammation. Overall, I would certanly recommend this product if you are looking for something natural that addresses many skincare concerns.



I have enjoyed Skleer® thus far, and give it 8 stars:


If this sounds like something that would come in handy at your house, you can read more about ti on your website HERE, and you can purchase it for $19.99 HERE. This product is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose (for the first 30 days anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1