Chevron

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Just Hangin' Around Featuring BriaUSA


There are few things in this world that I truly despise, however, plastic hangers are one of them. I understand that they don't want to spend the money to use "good" hangers in stores, and therefore, plastic is the way to go. I cannot stand plastic hangers though. I'm not sure why something so simple just offends me so deeply, but they just do. I always get rid of them or request that the store keep them, as I have no use for them. I recently had the opportunity to try some wonderful children's hangers from BriaUSA, and they are phenomenal! I keep thinking what a wonderful baby shower gift they would make because it's the things like hangers that no one ever thinks about, but are entirely helpful.


I love how tasteful these hangers are. They are of a much better quality than your everyday plastic or wire hanger, while still being affordable. BriaUSA offers the Plastic Children's Hanger in a variety of colors, and styles as well. One of the unique qualities about these hangers is how slim they are, allowing for optimum use of closet space. They are nice and sturdy too, which speaks to their quality. My daughter's clothes fit perfectly on them, and they came at the perfect time with Summer here and the plethora of dresses she has. I also appreciate the notches on them to ensure that items hung up do not slip off. We have put these right to use with dresses, rompers, cardigans, etc... and they work beautifully, and look just as great! I would highly recommend them to anyone!



These are available to purchase through Amazon, and are currently priced at only $8.99 for a set of 10. Steal of a deal if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1