Chevron

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

No More Xerosis Featuring Nouvea/Organica


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

Xerosis, for your information, is the medical term for dry skin.The more and more I know about the ingredients in the products I use, the more and more reserved I become about what I will allow myself, and my family members to use. I have become one of those "crunchy" moms who scours the ingredient list of snacks and foods, and even things like toothpaste and mouthwash. The world becomes a pretty scary place when you start to read labels, and I am happy that there are still brands and companies that value health and well-being enough to offer perfectly healthy alternatives. I recently tested out Nouveau/Organica Ultra Hydrating Facial Moisturizer and it delivers in terms of hydration and purity of ingredients.



Don't let it fool you by the small packaging size. While the container holds only 2 ounces of product, a little goes a LONG way. Plus, due to the fresh ingredients, it is best to use within 6 months, so having less ensures that you are using the product and its ingredients while they are still effective. What I love about the Nouveau/Organica Ultra Hydrating Facial Moisturizer is the ingredients. This product is formulated with only 100% organic ingredients, making it not only organic, but also vegan, all-natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and cruelty-free. Instead of a toxic, un-pronounceable formulation, I can understand each ingredient! They use raw, food-grade, unrefined and cold-pressed processes to deliver the highest and most potent quality for each element. This is suitable for all skin types, making it versatile enough to handle sensitive skin, dry skin, normal skin, and even oily skin!



In my experience, this has been a great moisturizer. This past Winter I suffered some horrendously dry skin, and I wish I had this with me to get through that. When I opened the jar I thought it looked a lot like a petroleum jelly. In this warmer weather it is very malleable, however, when the cooler weather hits, I am sure that it will be a little harder. In other words, it has the consistency of coconut oil. It doesn't have much of a scent, and actually smells mostly like shea butter to me, which makes perfect sense as that is the first ingredient. The formula is light-weight, and a little bit greasy, which I attribute to the shea butter and coconut oil. I use this primarily at night because it takes a bit of time for it to absorb, and in the morning I do not have time for that, and I wear makeup so I need a non-oily surface to work with. Plus, at nighttime I like to use heavier products so they have time to sink in and do their work.

I'm super thrilled to have been given the opportunity to try Nouveau/Organica Ultra Hydrating Facial Moisturizer and recommend it with 8 stars:


If you are interested in a pure and organic facial moisturizer, this is absolutely a wonderful option. It is currently $27.95 on Amazon for the 2 oz container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1