Chevron

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lotion that Heals


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I know we still have some Summer left, and I am far from wishing it away, but I also know that the cooler weather is right around the corner, and I need to prep my skin for it. I despise dry skin. I especially hate when my hands are dry. It gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it. I like to keep lotion out around the house to ensure myself, and any guests, don't ever have to deal with the nuisance of dry skin. I recently tried out a very innovative lotion that has quickly made it the answer to my dry skin needs. It is called Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion.



Adamia was born out of the desire to heal hurting skin, and a tree. The Macadamia tree holds the macadamia nut, which holds one heck of an oil: Macadamia oil. What's so unique about Macadamia oil? The fact that it's oil is very similar to the oil our own skin produces, makes it incredibly easy to penetrate our skin and get to work. Adamia has created their own exclusive blend of Macadamia oil that is rich in Omega-7 (called Promega-7) which boosts moisturization while also healing irritated, broken skin. Their formula promises to deliver exceptional absorption, while being fragrance-free, paraben-free, gluten free, cruelty free, petroleum free, soy free, non-greasy, non-allergenic, non GMO, vegan and clinically proven to improve distressed skin. This works really well with older individuals as their skin becomes thin and easy to tear. It comes in a generously sized 16.9 fl. oz. bottle with an easy to use pump top dispenser.



I really love this Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion. It leaves my skin feeling like silk. There is no exaggeration that this is very quick to absorb, which I love because there is nothing like a lotion that you have to rub and rub and rub and rub and rub and rub in. Many natural lotions use coconut oil and shea butter in their ingredients which can leave your skin feeling a little greasy until it completely absorbs, but this does not. While I normally love lotions that are scented, I am so obsessed with this formula that it doesn't bother me one bit that it has no fragrance. I use this so much that I keep it out on my front table so everyone has access to it. I know this will come in handy during the Winter months when I wash my hands every 5 seconds and the skin around my knuckles gets so dry it cracks and peels. While I mainly use this on my hands, it is intended for full body use, although they caution not to get it in your eye area. I mean, our eyes don't need lotion anyway, so I'm good with that.

Overall, I give the Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion 10 stars:


If you're interested in such a soothing, healing, fast-acting lotion, I would definitely recommend the Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion which can be purchased on Amazon for $18 - a totally reasonable price for the size of the bottle! You can follow the brand on Facebook, or check out their website to keep up with them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1