Chevron

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tubby Time For the Littles!


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I tend to be a pretty laid back, non-picky person about most things in my life. That being said, I am very particular about what products I will use on my children. My daughter has battled with eczema since she was an infant, so using gentle yet effective products are absolutely essential. Its my personal preference, but I really like to use organic body washes, shampoos and conditioners on my kids because I feel they are safer. I don't judge anyone for using conventional brands because I've done that in the past, and also because it's much more cost effective. I love that there are some new brands that are creating more affordable products for our families that use safer ingredients. One such brand is Gaia Organics, and I'm excited to say that we are currently using their All Natural Baby Shampoo and Body Wash.



The Gaia Organics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash comes in a relaxing Lavender scent which is perfect for your little ones nighttime routine. I think I saw it in a commercial, which stated that babies who have bedtime routines that include lavender scented products are more likely to experience a better nights sleep. Both of my kids are good sleepers at the ripe ages of 3 and 10, but I don't think a mother ever forgets what sleep deprivation feels like. Lavender is known for it's calming properties, so it certainly can't hurt! What is impressive is the short list of ingredients on the back of the bottle. What you WON'T find in the bottle are all of the nasty ingredients that you don't want touching your children's sensitive, new skin, including: sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, preservaties or additives.


We've had a great experience using Gaia Organics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash. First of all, the scent is very faint and of natural lavender, so even if you or your child are bothered by scent, I really don't think this would be an issue. I love that the product uses natural and organic ingredients, and is made right here in the good old U.S. of A. The bottle could use a little change, and mainly because the formula is very watery. I wish this has a pump top versus a pop open and pour top because it can become difficult to dispense the product, or dispense the right amount of the product. Speaking of which, figuring out how much you need to use can have a bit of a learning curve. I cannot complain that the product itself is watery because many natural products are, and many do not lather either. I found that this did lather, but I needed to use more product than I would have lie to get that result. I really wish this came in a larger size because I feel that we will run through this quickly. Nonetheless, the product does clean my littlest lady, while leaving her skin soft and supple. I still have to use conditioner in her hair because it is super long, but this works well to clean her hair too. I'm definitely most drawn to the ingredients used in this product above all else though.

I recommend the Gaia Organics Bay Shampoo and Body Wash with 8 stars:


If you are interested in this shampoo and body wash, or know someone who may be, you can purchase it from Amazon for $10.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1