Chevron

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Get Your Tresses Summer Ready With Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo & Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

One of my biggest struggles when it comes to hair care is my dry, itchy scalp. It is such a disgustingly embarrassing cycle which goes a lot like this: Wash hair, dry hair, style hair, itch scalp to the point of bleeding, scabs form, scalp gets itchy from scabs, itch scabs off and repeat. I have tried many of the available products on the market, but they don't really help with the itching. The ones that do actually cover the itching, do not fare well in the scent department, and I am pretty driven by scent, so we can't do business together. I recently had the opportunity to try a shampoo and conditioner that are a little different than some of the traditional dry scalp treatments. I received a full size Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner.



The products smell similar and each have a powdery floral scent. It isn't my most favorite scent in the world, but it is FAR superior than some of the "medicated" treatment shampoos. Also worth mentioning, the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is a pearl-ized charcoal color. It's very interesting, as I have never used such a dark colored shampoo before. I may have been a little terrified the first time I used it. Obviously I'm still here, so it's all good! The Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner is plain white - nothing suspicious there. After using them I found that my hair felt very clean! Above anything else, I feel that the description of these products should include their ability to clarify the hair, because I truly felt that my hair was stripped of all the gunk and nastiness that builds up over time. My hair was soft and manageable too! Oftentimes products that give you that deep clean, also leave your hair feeling like straw, so my tresses and I appreciated that these products cleaned them and restored moisture. I am such a product junkie that I literally have a million few shampoos and conditioners readily available in my shower. I use this pair once or twice a week to keep my scalp healthy and to get that "fresh start" feeling. I also have to give them credit for addressing my itchy scalp just as well as the medicated brands without that horrific smell!


 Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.
Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function. Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp. Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within. Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. 

I definitely recommend the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner and I give them 8 stars:


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


You can check out their entire line of pampering products here, "like" them on Facebook here, and follow them on Twitter here. That way you can stay in the loop with new products, promotions and giveaways!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1