Hyaluronic Acid is another one of those beauty product ingredients that seems to be getting it's name out there. Hyaluronic Acid is something that is already present within the human body, where it's highest concentrations are found in fluid round the eyes and joints. More recently, it has been incorporated into products used in skincare regimens under the claim that it can moisturize the skin and reduce the signs of aging that we all are so apprehensive about. Ironically, we spend our teenage years trying to look decades older than we are, and about the time we reach that age, we begin trying to look like we are decades younger.
Instanatural Hyaluronic Acid is a serum that uses this up-and-coming ingredient. They claim that their serum:
Improves skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance
- Reduces appearances of dark circles & puffiness
- Uses the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA
- World's Most Expensive Brands Use The Same HA
- Smooths Texture, Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Extremely Moisturizing While Plumping Up The Skin - Formulated with the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA - Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
I give the Instanatural Hyaluronic Acid a 10 out of 10 stars, and highly recommend it:
* * * * * * * * * *
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.