Chevron

Monday, February 9, 2015

For the Finest Looking Coffee, Get a Frother!


I'm a coffee addict. Literally, I get to a certain point every evening where I start looking forward to my morning cup of coffee the next day. NOTHING gets done until I have my first cup of coffee in the morning, and for the most part, I'm not fully functioning until my second cup is in me. I'm mostly a morning coffee drinker, but there have been times where I have made, or drank it in the middle or end of the day. And of course, I love to treat myself to coffee from specialty shops because, lets face it, it's prettier! I recently was given the opportunity to review the MatchaDNA Handheld Wireless Milk Frother, and it has become an instant favorite around the kitchen and for my morning coffee!



The MatchaDNA Milk Frother does exactly what it was created to do, and froths milk. I have tried it with several beverages just to give it the ultimate test. It gives you a beautiful froth for your coffee and cocoa, it works great to mix up chocolate milk for the kids, and I even used it with my son's vitamin drink which can sometimes be gritty. I love that it also thoroughly mixes too. When you first look at it, it looks a tad like a mini cattle prod.



You will need 2 AA batteries, which are inserted into the handle. When you slide the on/off switch forward, the stainless steel shaft and whip at the end will rotate rapidly! It's definitely a strong little thing. In order to operate the Matcha DNA Milk Frother, you insert the frother into a cup of hot or cold milk that is 1/4 full. Hold the frother at an angle and turn it on. Slowly and carefully move it up and down for only a few seconds. Viola! You have frothed milk! Those are the direction provided by the company. I, being the rebel that I am, tend to just stick it into whatever needs frothing, and let it work. It works well that way too, but beware that if your cup is too full, it will spill over the sides. Their directions are definitely better in that respect. I tend to jut pulse it to avoid any liquid spilling out.

Mid Frothing (my way)

After Frothing - Beautiful cup o' joe

Used for Hot Cocoa
As you can see, it adds a nice flair to your hot beverages, so you can be sure to give yourself and guests a true treat. As I mentioned previously, this also works very well as a drink mixer. If you use a powdered mix for shakes, flavored milk or protein beverages, this also works flawlessly to do that, and you get a little extra foam on top! Plus, the kids think this thing is super-cool!




If you are wanting to bring some frothy-ness to your hot and cold beverages, this is a superb and highly affordable way to do so! Right now, you can grab this for $6.25 on Amazon HERE. As always, this price is subject to change as is any Amazon price. However, the regular price is $8.89, so still reasonable, and affordable! This Milk Frother is also backed by a 60 day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose if you are not a fan.

Feel free to see what else Matcha DNA has to offer on their website, Facebook and Twitter pages.

Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned above were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1