Chevron

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dead Sea Hand Cream for Beautiful Hands


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I have a pet peeve abut dry hands, so I NEVER leave home without lotion. That being said, I have tried MANY lotions throughout my life, and have a pretty good idea f what makes a quality lotion. Some things I love are a nice clean, fresh scent that is not overpowering. I'm not a fan of the scent of unscented things, as ironic as that is. I also am not crazy about added fragrances so I tend to like a light, natural scent that doesn't overpower any perfume I wear. I recently tried LeLiaSea® Hand Cream, and I love it!


The LeLiaSea® Hand Cream uses minerals from the Dead Sea to deliver smoothing and healing properties to your skin. This is especially helpful for those who suffer from cracked skin, "winter knuckles", eczema or psoriasis. What is even better is that the formula of this hand cream leaves your skin feeling new without being greasy, or difficult to absorb. And one of my favorite things is the way it smells. It reminds me of a light, clean and slightly floral scent. It is very pleasant without being overpowering whatsoever. The company cares for animals by not testing on them, and are also an environmentally friendly company that uses recyclable materials. To top it off, this lotion is used in 5 hotel chains, including the Venetian in Las Vegas!



This LeLiaSea® Hand Cream has taken up residence in my purse, and it is the perfect size for travel or on-the-go. The packaging is simple, and tasteful. I feel so luxurious when I use this! It leaves my hands smelling great, feeling perfectly moisturized and looking healthy. I could not ask for much more in a hand cream. My only complaint is that it is a tad expensive for the size. This lotion is the same size as many travel-sized lotions, however, it costs $29.99. That is the retail price as it currently is selling for $14.90. Still, that is a considerable price for a little bit of product. That being said, a little does go a long way. I foresee this little tube lasting me several months, but I would love to see a larger size and a formula that I could use all over my body.

I really do love my LeLiaSea® Hand Cream and I give it 10 stars:


Feel free to grab your HERE for $14.90. This price is subject to change at anytime, so act fast. They have a money back guarantee, so you legitimately have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1